Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

Discus and support Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AningthYT, Nov 18, 2018.

1. AningthYT
    AningthYT Guest

Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER BUT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE [Mod Removed - Profanity] IN A POST WHERE ANYONE CAN SEE IT NO ONE DOES NOTHING
    ABOUT BUT WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE IS PLAYING A GAME IN A MESSAGE I GET BANNED BECAUSE THEY REPORT ME A 100 TIME OVER AND OVER IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND XBOX I"M SO DONE WITH YOU GUYS THAT I'D SAY PS4 IS A 100% BETTER NO WONDER YOU GUYS ARE GOING
    DOWN HILL FAST

:)

AningthYT, Nov 18, 2018
  2. RnS Talentz
    RnS Talentz Guest
    Com ban

I got com banned once and instantly got com banned again I dont understand why i wish i had a idea but i dont because i understood my first time getting com ban i wasnt going to make that mistake again so i decided to make a case review for the second com
    ban but that a lot of my real friends who olay xbox have said xbox doesnt really respond as quickly to case review which they should cause sometimes these people have done nothing like me.

RnS Talentz, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Dug108
    Dug108 Guest
    Suspension

hi I would like to know why I have been banned for no reason what so ever this has happened before it’s getting on my nerves and if it happens again I will leave Xbox and get a PlayStation

Dug108, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team are the only ones who could do anything and they don't use the forums.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2018
  6. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

LegoNinja187, Nov 18, 2018
  7. AningthYT
    AningthYT Guest
    So, I'm i going to get unbanned or what ?

AningthYT, Nov 18, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That would be up to the enforcement team. You would need to go to the enforcement site to see about submitting a case review. If you've already submitted a case review you would need to wait on their response.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2018
  9. Did you know that in the other system you mention they do comm ban too?!?

When someone plays bad you dont need to talk to them or bash them to get good thats what is making your ban happen...

HyperVenom523, Nov 18, 2018
  10. Contact Xbox Enforcement for more info.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 18, 2018
  11. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Be aware that this is not how the reporting or enforcement system works.

Whenever someone reports you, the console involved will collect data and telemetry and sends that in with the report as evidence. In the case of a message that is reported, the message gets attached to the report.

If someone (or multiple people) report you "100 times", then the Enforcement system consolidates all 100 reports into one single report.

Reporting someone over and over will NOT get them banned automatically. It just causes this one single report to move up the report queue faster.

In the end, a real human being from the enforcement team then looks at the report and the attached evidence. If the evidence shows that you did nothing, then the Enforcement Team member will do nothing, and you will not get banned. No matter if one, two
    or one hundred reports were created about you.

If however your message contained something that violated the code of conduct (for example your message put someone down or belittled them without actually using swear words), then the Enforcement Team member will issue a suspension.

If you still think the suspension is unjustified, you can try to file a case review on
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Arminator, Nov 18, 2018
  12. Just go to the enforcement site and apply for a case review

ForzaDrift Girl, Nov 18, 2018
  13. Low Fat Diet
    Low Fat Diet Guest

You don't have to say anything negative, or use profanity. Anything that can be considered taunting, harassment or hate speech will get you a ban as well. About 9 months ago I got banned for sending, "Thank you for not trolling, you played better than
    I thought". I appealed it and requested a review, and was told, "It was a harassing message and considered taunting. Review the ToS". Since then, I don't message anyone who isn't a friend, ever.

Low Fat Diet, Nov 18, 2018
  14. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Unfortunately we can't assist with bans on these forums. You will want to reach out to the Xbox Enforcement Team for further assistance on this issue.

Saeleth, Nov 18, 2018
  15. It seems like you need to review the
    code of conduct
    as no one catches multiple bans for 'nothing'.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ... - Similar Threads - Why did com

2. Why did I lose Achievement points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I lose Achievement points?: I was playing Ark today, and ended up getting the Map Maker achievement. For some reason, the achievement notification popped twice, one about a minute or so after the other. When I went to check...
  3. Why did my gamescore be reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my gamescore be reduced: I was playing with friends to a game and they give me an achievement that I already had and after a few hours my gamescore was reduced from 14k to just 1.4K but when I see the achievements in my...
  4. Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?: Hey Microsoft, I'm wondering why my Xbox One Gamer Score just went down the drain. I just got DayZ and I joined a server, played, and left, then I hopped on rocket league, and I start getting...
  5. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  6. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  7. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486
  9. Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can...: Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can download the game what I bought within 24 hours if you deleted my Access?? Are you paying back?...
  10. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...