Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha???

Discus and support Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I went and checked and said I can only go up to beta. What happened to my access to alpha/skip ahead? submitted by /u/Demonicdoom_64 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Demonicdoom_64, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha???

I went and checked and said I can only go up to beta. What happened to my access to alpha/skip ahead?

submitted by /u/Demonicdoom_64
    [link] [comments]

/u/Demonicdoom_64, Sep 29, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  6. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha???

1. Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha??? - Similar Threads - Why did removed

2. Why did the extensions feature get removed from the first version of the New MS Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the extensions feature get removed from the first version of the New MS Edge...: They were working perfectly fine, now nobody will even ask for it to be back since not a lot of people know about this to begin with. submitted by /u/DeveloperNightshade [link] [comments]
  3. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless...
  4. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  5. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  6. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486
  7. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  8. Why did the new Update remove all functionality from Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the new Update remove all functionality from Game DVR: The new update removed the ability to fast forward and rewind. Why? That is like the stupidest thing someone could do. Please return the rewind and fast forward function....
  9. why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did they remove hand gesture on Netflix???: xbox was pumping up hand gesture, and how we can control Netflix whit are hand motions, but then they take away that feature. WAs going on xbox??? you have good feature, and then you remove them....
  10. Why did [Mod removed] get suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did [Mod removed] get suspended?: Everything was fine yesterday but today he was suspended. Can anybody on Xbox live staff answer this!?! 259e1034-e85e-4382-927d-c41e5355da94