Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

Discus and support Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by deserteagle1765, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

[Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country because he thought i was calling him the N word.

:)

deserteagle1765, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

Hey there deserteagle1765!

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. Unfortunately as
    this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for
    Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct on
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. denis97g Win User

you can go to enforcement.xbox.com and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended???

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Why did I get suspended???

Also the suspension applies when you sign back in to Xbox Live. You can appeal the suspension if it's longer than 24 hours through the website as well.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why did I get suspended?

Xbox live enforcment policies are ridiculous. Adults play on the xbox mostly, if there were children playing then we hold back on rude language.
    You have accepted the service rules in the moment you signed for xbox live

If you have suggestions to better the service:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

1. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country - Similar Threads - Why did suspended

2. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  3. The how and why did i suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    The how and why did i suspended: If you get suspended it ont tell you the material that got you baned like being a dhead to a admin or somthing it wont say that it will give the genaric you have these features suspended...
  4. Why the did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why the did I get suspended?: I’d like to know why I have a suspension on my account!? I have been a loyal Xbox live veteran for approx 14 years! And I now have a suspension on my account for literally nothing play a bit of...
  5. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: I messaged something to my friend Vorkal Gaming that was a little offensive as a joke and he did not get offended. He reported it as a joke and my account got communication banned how can I get...
  6. Why did I get suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended???: why the did I get suspended? This is so stupid. Xbox enforcement really disgusts me! I come back after not playing all week and this is how I get treated. I hate you guys. Xbox Won’t tell me why I...
  7. Why did my account get suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my account get suspended: Why did i get kicked out when the other person started sending me abusive messages. Am i not to defend my self from being bullies. Then xbox cuts my chat account.. Next time Xbox needs to see...
  8. Why did my xbox account suspend me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox account suspend me?: I was doing a job with some colleagues on Monday, when I returned to my house, it was about 8 pm and I realized that I had a "suspended account" message, they told me that I could not help xbox...
  9. why did my son account get suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did my son account get suspended: Hello my sons Xbox live account was suspended and i would like to know why my son believes he has not done anything wrong the name is email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Why won't XBOX tell me what did my 12yo son did to get suspended!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't XBOX tell me what did my 12yo son did to get suspended!!!: Hello, I received an email this morning telling me my son had been suspended because his account has engaged in inappropriate communications. This can be something simple such as swearing or...