Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T1GERK, Nov 5, 2019.

1. T1GERK
    T1GERK Guest

I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here.

:)

T1GERK, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

You can also shoot them an email to create a support ticket.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello T1GERK,

Thank you for replying back and updating us on the issue. In this regard, the only way to get more info on this matter would be to contact Microsoft Rewards Support, which we understand there has been issues with contacting them. Have you tried a different
    device or browser when trying to create a support ticket? What about clearing the cookies and cache from the browser that you are using? Try these options then try again to contact Microsoft Rewards support for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Only the MS Reward Support can answer your Question. Sorry Bro
  5. T1GERK Win User

When I try to submit the issue, it says “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.”
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards support would be the only ones with that information and they do not use the forums. When you say their support is not working, what is happening when you try to contact them?
Thema:

1. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - Why did suspended

2. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  3. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  4. The how and why did i suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    The how and why did i suspended: If you get suspended it ont tell you the material that got you baned like being a dhead to a admin or somthing it wont say that it will give the genaric you have these features suspended...
  5. Why the did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why the did I get suspended?: I’d like to know why I have a suspension on my account!? I have been a loyal Xbox live veteran for approx 14 years! And I now have a suspension on my account for literally nothing play a bit of...
  6. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: I messaged something to my friend Vorkal Gaming that was a little offensive as a joke and he did not get offended. He reported it as a joke and my account got communication banned how can I get...
  7. Why did I get suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended???: why the did I get suspended? This is so stupid. Xbox enforcement really disgusts me! I come back after not playing all week and this is how I get treated. I hate you guys. Xbox Won’t tell me why I...
  8. Why did my xbox account suspend me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox account suspend me?: I was doing a job with some colleagues on Monday, when I returned to my house, it was about 8 pm and I realized that I had a "suspended account" message, they told me that I could not help xbox...
  9. why did my son account get suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did my son account get suspended: Hello my sons Xbox live account was suspended and i would like to know why my son believes he has not done anything wrong the name is email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Why won't XBOX tell me what did my 12yo son did to get suspended!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't XBOX tell me what did my 12yo son did to get suspended!!!: Hello, I received an email this morning telling me my son had been suspended because his account has engaged in inappropriate communications. This can be something simple such as swearing or...