Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?

Discus and support Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I used a code and it automatically transferred it to ultimate? What gives? 3f94a832-dfbd-4383-9c6e-454419ad03a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoahT, Jul 29, 2020.

1. NoahT
    NoahT Guest

I used a code and it automatically transferred it to ultimate? What gives?

:)

NoahT, Jul 29, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

if you already had ultimate or you took the offer for ultimate it converts 12 gold into 4 months of ultimate. if you did not want this contact support directly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you add a prepaid gold or game pass while you have an active Ultimate subscription, it will be converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold and game pass (it does warn you before you complete the transaction). The codes are converted based on
    price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to the price of 4 months of Ultimate. In order to use just the full 12 months of Gold, you have to add the code after your Ultimate subscription ends or you cancel it and it has ended.
  4. NoahT Win User

if you already had ultimate or you took the offer for ultimate it converts 12 gold into 4 months of ultimate. if you did not want this contact support directly.
    I am scouring this site to find out how to contact them directly. Where do I do that?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Go to http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing
    & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  6. W1LD SEVEN Win User

I have found a glitch in the system!!!!!!!!

4 month's? Did they change it because I know it used to be 12.
Thema:

1. Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months? - Similar Threads - Why did months

2. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...
  3. Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....: Why did i lose my progress in stranded. deep i was at level. 6 and it started me all over again t f961b72e-cb93-4928-a9cf-b60e870bb716
  4. WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!: When you administrators decided to switch from MIXER to TWITCH, I thought it was going to be fine. Then on 8/1/20, when I finally install the app on Xbox One, WHY ARE REDUNDANT AND USELESS...
  5. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  6. Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???: Yesterday an update for Halo 3 MCC on PC failed to install and when I came back to my computer today, the whole game (100GB) had uninstalled, what is going on? This seems very shady, not only do...
  7. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  8. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  9. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  10. WHY THE *** DID XBOX BAN MY ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH. I ONLY AD IT FOR TWO DAYS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY THE *** DID XBOX BAN MY ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH. I ONLY AD IT FOR TWO DAYS: *** YOU XBOX, I WANT ANSWERS NOW, I JUST GOT THE GAMERTAG UNBURYING AND PUT *** LIVE ON IT. MOW ITS BANNED FOR CHEATING, CHEATING FOR WHAT I DIDNT EVEN GET TO DO ANYTHING ON THE ACCOUNT. SO IM...