Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

Discus and support Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Promptus Mortis, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i don't want this terrible game, i want my money back.

:)

Promptus Mortis, Nov 23, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny my request?

If you played more then 2hours then no it doesnt qualify

Its not a rental service
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny my request?

If Microsoft denied the refund, then reply to the email you got, and explain in detail why you want a refund. Not liking the game is not a valid reason.
  4. ChrisDillow Win User

X1 still hasn't shipped but you've been charged...

i had the hold put on my account last thursday through microsoft and because the transaction wasnt processed within 3 business days my bank drops the pre authorization, microsoft support is no help whatsoever. all they have been able to tell me is i will
    have x1 on november two two..... pretty silly whats going on with me. wish i had pre ordered through a store retailer and not the manufacture
  5. LeviDerby Win User

Can't purchase points

My guess is if one purchase goes through and the next wont, some sort of fraud watch or lock was placed on the account by Microsoft of your bank or credit card company, it can happen for hundreds of reasons and I see it every day with my job.

If a purchase with Microsoft points does not work then that means its definitely a lock on Microsoft's billing side, if the points do work, its most likely the bank, but if you contact support they are able to see why a transaction was denied. They are only
    ones able to provide a definite answer
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

How to switch from disk to download?

I had this a while ago where my account had a hold on it, they put me through to billing support and they removed the hold straight away. Not sure why they told you two weeks.

Did you phone or web chat with them?
Thema:

Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

1. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny... - Similar Threads - Why did microsoft

2. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  3. Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?: I loved this feature, and it should absolutely come back submitted by /u/Rossomedude [link] [comments]
  4. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...
  5. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  6. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  7. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  8. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486
  9. Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .: It looks like a bad version of the ps4 home menu, please, I know we need updates mainly to improve the security of the software, but do not change the design unless a lot of people complain about...
  10. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6