Why did my concole just die?

Discus and support Why did my concole just die? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TSM Puddles, Aug 19, 2019.

1. TSM Puddles
    TSM Puddles Guest

This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable

this is like a power supply issue or some other inferior component the system was built with...hearing of many other failures...

Microsoft should be fair and charge what actual repair costs... This is not right

Jack

:)

TSM Puddles, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

This device consists to much external parts, who can die. In my One X Scorpio edition the HDD died first. It just can might happen.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If it is only your power pack, the good news is it’s around $30 USD for a new one..

I had to replace mine and it works just as good as new, now.
  4. Zero420override Win User

I have had to replace my power supply. Internal dust issue.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hello TSM Puddles how are you today?

He XBox One have self control of the energy power suply, let me ask to you, you use your console plugged directly in Energy supply, or you used in some Nobreak or others Power controls linke stabled thinks? Remember with warrenty
    don't is taked if your used your console in Line Filter or Stableinsing thinks

You Tried change the Power Cord?

Try use this guide for see if help you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/about-power-supply
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

When did you purchase the xbox you may still can get it fixed for free if it's still in warrenty
Thema:

1. Why did my concole just die? - Similar Threads - Why did concole

2. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  3. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  4. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  5. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  6. WHy did you not give a valid code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHy did you not give a valid code ?: since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code...
  7. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  8. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  9. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  10. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...