Why did my concole just die?

Discus and support Why did my concole just die? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TSM Puddles, Aug 19, 2019.

1. TSM Puddles
    TSM Puddles Guest

This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable

this is like a power supply issue or some other inferior component the system was built with...hearing of many other failures...

Microsoft should be fair and charge what actual repair costs... This is not right

Jack

:)

TSM Puddles, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

This device consists to much external parts, who can die. In my One X Scorpio edition the HDD died first. It just can might happen.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If it is only your power pack, the good news is it’s around $30 USD for a new one..

I had to replace mine and it works just as good as new, now.
  4. Zero420override Win User

I have had to replace my power supply. Internal dust issue.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hello TSM Puddles how are you today?

He XBox One have self control of the energy power suply, let me ask to you, you use your console plugged directly in Energy supply, or you used in some Nobreak or others Power controls linke stabled thinks? Remember with warrenty
    don't is taked if your used your console in Line Filter or Stableinsing thinks

You Tried change the Power Cord?

Try use this guide for see if help you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/about-power-supply
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

When did you purchase the xbox you may still can get it fixed for free if it's still in warrenty
Thema:

1. Why did my concole just die? - Similar Threads - Why did concole

2. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  3. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  4. Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?: Hi i recently bought an xbox one x,i have been playing it flawlessly until last night when it froze and booted me out of call of duty modern warfare. Now i cant do anything on the console. Ive...
  5. Why did i loose content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i loose content?: updating my email information has taken away and locked me out of using my paid/free texture packs and content on minecraft for xbox one. It says i should be able to access and use my account...
  6. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  9. Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?: Outer Worlds was my choice, due to game pass, however, ended up with both for free, so now I'm alternating between em 2bdbc0db-eeeb-4c47-8a5d-028b1bb18386
  10. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...