Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

Discus and support Why Did My Console Get Suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EcHo SiLeNtWoLf, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was playing realm royale the new free game on the store. But now
    i cant play it because i got suspended and i was wondering why i got suspended and if you can lift it?

:)

EcHo SiLeNtWoLf, Feb 14, 2019
  2. EcHo SiLeNtWoLf Win User

Thx for the help but i might just trade my xbox for a new one... :)
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there EcHo,

Sorry to hear you are running into this enforcement action. Unfortunately the Enforcement Team does not review posts on the Forums so they will not be able to assist here.

I would advise that you go over to the
    Enforcement Website
    for more information regarding your suspension and to submit a Case Review to get this looked over by them.

I hope this helps.
  4. Spazpol Win User

did you happen to buy a used console? If it is a used console there is also the possibility something may have happened with the console prior to your ownership.

Console bans are usually non-negotiable and can't be appealed. As long as your profile purchased the game, you can just play the content on a new console. The issue would be if your profile was also suspended.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal a temporary suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . If you have a permanent console ban, we can't guarantee an outcome. That kind of action stems from a serious breach of the Xbox Terms of Service.

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. If there is no response/outcome from a console ban, there is not much advice we can offer.

Hope this helps,

L
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it possible that the suspension was made due to the actions of another account on your Xbox?
Thema:

1. Why Did My Console Get Suspended? - Similar Threads - Why Did Console

2. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  3. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  4. WHy did you not give a valid code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHy did you not give a valid code ?: since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code...
  5. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  6. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  7. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  8. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...: Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS...
  9. Anti-Piracy System Makes Console BROKEN. Why Did You Do This Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anti-Piracy System Makes Console BROKEN. Why Did You Do This Microsoft?: Christmas Day. Go to sign in and play Halo: MCC and I am unable to play offline Microsoft cannot prevent attacks from some teenage hacker group that has done the same attack multiple times. Again,...
  10. Why did I buy this console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I buy this console?: I'll start by giving you a rundown as to why I went with Xbox one on launch day. I had previously had a ps3 and xbox 360 and I really did enjoy both for the exclusive games that they each offered....