Why did my minecoins disappear

Discus and support Why did my minecoins disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a minecoin giftcard and the marketplace says i have zero minecoins and my order history says that i have redeemed 3500 minecoins... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyJr2, Nov 28, 2020.

1. AnthonyJr2
    AnthonyJr2 Guest

I redeemed a minecoin giftcard and the marketplace says i have zero minecoins and my order history says that i have redeemed 3500 minecoins

:)

AnthonyJr2, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Why did my games disappear?

Hey there, firedrake4240!

I'm sorry to see any dashboard issues! This is interesting, as I haven't seen this before. Do you happen to have an external hard drive that the games might be installed on? If so, it's possible that the hard drive has failed and the games aren't appearing
    anymore.

If you don't have an external hard drive, and everything's on the internal, try a hard power cycle by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds. This should get you sorted.

If the games still aren't showing up after that, I would suggest a
    factory reset
    . Try keeping your games and apps first; it could be just an issue with the OS and that needs to be refreshed. However, if that doesn't work, try a full factory reset.

Let me know how it goes! We can dig into other troubleshooting if needed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. SAN555UA Win User

Windows phone games players?

Did the game of Six Guns disappear management button and a scale disappeared a health was 165 why did 10 become ???
  4. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  5. ThomasKoriakin Win User

Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next day now I can't access my save file

Yeah but then why did it disappear the next day?
  6. IntenseJames Win User

Big Foot Sightings Discussion

Weird.... why did he disappear? Big Foot is a ghost now lol
Thema:

1. Why did my minecoins disappear - Similar Threads - Why did minecoins

2. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  3. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?: why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? submitted by /u/Salty_Rub_4074 [link] [comments]
  4. Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?: I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a on month break. For some reason when I come...
  5. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  6. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...: I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i...
  7. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  8. So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...

in XboX Insiders
    So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...: submitted by /u/Tech10Gaming [link] [comments]
  9. Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?: why would you release only a limited amount of Xbox Series X, hype everyone up about it and release on the bare minimum. c'mon Microsoft.. I am sure you gave some to all the influencers and...
  10. Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?: I loved this feature, and it should absolutely come back submitted by /u/Rossomedude [link] [comments]