Why did my rating change???

Discus and support Why did my rating change??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't completed a game in 20 hours. However, my rating went from 1767 to 1699. I checked in completed games and there were no completed games there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyPerfect, Apr 1, 2014.

1. DannyPerfect
    DannyPerfect Guest

I haven't completed a game in 20 hours. However, my rating went from 1767 to 1699. I checked in completed games and there were no completed games there or in the active game section. Please help.

:)

DannyPerfect, Apr 1, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    I'm part of the community.

And who keeps rating my threads down and why? Why did my rating change??? :mad:

CrazyMvM94, Apr 1, 2014
  3. VIP Rating

Why have I had nearly 30% of my VIP rating taken away?

CHADSTAR-82C3F8DC-9791-4489-9960-992DB9C85B64, Apr 1, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

GHOST RECONS FUTURE SOLDIER REVIEW

Why did you give it a 6.6? It looks like you rated it pretty good in the rest of the post.
  5. CrazyMvM94 Win User

I'm part of the community.

And who keeps rating my threads down and why? :mad:
  6. VeztoTV Win User

XBOX 360 refuses to connect to Live.

Did My Advice Help? If So Please Rate!
  7. ash2k83 Win User

Says It All Really

@Cough why does the star rating bother you?

Someone (probably you,lol) just rated my above comment about FIFA a 1 star.

And there was no bias in my post
  8. The1337gamer Win User

So, any legit SR-50s among us yet?

Not that I care about rating posts, but I'm going to assume that the person who rated my post 1 star disagrees with what I said and I'd like to see why, so I'm calling you out to justify why.
Thema:

1. Why did my rating change??? - Similar Threads - Why did rating

2. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...
  3. Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....: Why did i lose my progress in stranded. deep i was at level. 6 and it started me all over again t f961b72e-cb93-4928-a9cf-b60e870bb716
  4. WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!: When you administrators decided to switch from MIXER to TWITCH, I thought it was going to be fine. Then on 8/1/20, when I finally install the app on Xbox One, WHY ARE REDUNDANT AND USELESS...
  5. Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?: I used a code and it automatically transferred it to ultimate? What gives? 3f94a832-dfbd-4383-9c6e-454419ad03a0
  6. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  7. Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???: Yesterday an update for Halo 3 MCC on PC failed to install and when I came back to my computer today, the whole game (100GB) had uninstalled, what is going on? This seems very shady, not only do...
  8. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  9. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  10. Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended: Hi. I been suspended on my Xbox account, the notes it said I cheated or nude stuff I didn't do anything of those, why was I suspended?:'( please respond I didn't do anything on it:'( my account is...