Why did my rating change???

Discus and support Why did my rating change??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't completed a game in 20 hours. However, my rating went from 1767 to 1699. I checked in completed games and there were no completed games there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyPerfect, Apr 1, 2014.

1. DannyPerfect
    DannyPerfect Guest

I haven't completed a game in 20 hours. However, my rating went from 1767 to 1699. I checked in completed games and there were no completed games there or in the active game section. Please help.

:)

DannyPerfect, Apr 1, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    I'm part of the community.

And who keeps rating my threads down and why? Why did my rating change??? :mad:

CrazyMvM94, Apr 1, 2014
  3. VIP Rating

Why have I had nearly 30% of my VIP rating taken away?

CHADSTAR-82C3F8DC-9791-4489-9960-992DB9C85B64, Apr 1, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

GHOST RECONS FUTURE SOLDIER REVIEW

Why did you give it a 6.6? It looks like you rated it pretty good in the rest of the post.
  5. VeztoTV Win User

XBOX 360 refuses to connect to Live.

Did My Advice Help? If So Please Rate!
  6. CrazyMvM94 Win User

I'm part of the community.

And who keeps rating my threads down and why? :mad:
  7. ash2k83 Win User

Says It All Really

@Cough why does the star rating bother you?

Someone (probably you,lol) just rated my above comment about FIFA a 1 star.

And there was no bias in my post
  8. The1337gamer Win User

So, any legit SR-50s among us yet?

Not that I care about rating posts, but I'm going to assume that the person who rated my post 1 star disagrees with what I said and I'd like to see why, so I'm calling you out to justify why.
Thema:

1. Why did my rating change??? - Similar Threads - Why did rating

2. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  3. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  4. Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?: Outer Worlds was my choice, due to game pass, however, ended up with both for free, so now I'm alternating between em 2bdbc0db-eeeb-4c47-8a5d-028b1bb18386
  5. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...
  6. Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it?: I understand 120fps is kind of a pipe dream but why can’t we unlock the FPS of some games and take advantage of this mode?? They release this for nothing or what? Not even a first party game like...
  7. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  8. Why did my concole just die?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did my concole just die?: This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable this is...
  9. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  10. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...