Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

Discus and support Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason.

:)

SAINTROW DA 3, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

Bans can be handed out for any number of different reasons & more often than not come without warning. I'd suggest checking out enforcement.xbox.com and seeing what that says and if possible it's from there that you can start any appeals process.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SAINTROW DA 3,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The decisions
    are made and upheld by the enforcement team. If you notice anyone that is violating the code of conduct, we suggest

blocking and reporting the player
    . The enforcement team will investigate the report and take the appropriate action. We hope this helps!
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

You can find information regarding your suspension by checking your Enforcement history which can be found here. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026773/xbox-learn-why-your-account-was-banned-or-suspended-from-xbox-live

If your suspension lasts 48 hours or longer then you can submit a case review and possibly have your suspension nullified.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6
  5. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Also I can take picture proof which I already di I have no needs work on my profile and I checked my enforcement page and I have green bar.
  6. FNHB Win User

Account banned - Create New Account

Dear enforcement team

You have banned my account for no reason or giving me a warning I'm am very disappointed that y'all did to me. I thought you'll give a warning but nothing I really wanna talk to you guys by email or my phone a.s.a.p. please this isn't fair to everyone if
    banned without a warning. So please contact me
Thema:

1. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning - Similar Threads - Why did enforcement

2. Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...: At approximately 2:40 P.M. Mountain Standard time, I was in the middle of playing a siege event on Neverwinter. We were almost done killing the boss, and the server immediately shut down and...
  3. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  4. Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...: : 7/24/2018, 3:55:51 PM By applying an erroneous enforcement case you have violated the terms we agreed upon in our previous encounters. You may email the subscription codes to the email listed...
  5. Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages: i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys and cant even send a message so please help me...
  6. Why did I get an enforced taken on me? What did I do or say?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get an enforced taken on me? What did I do or say?: my gamer tag is "" what did I do or say to have an enforcement action taken on me? 425d468d-cdea-4cac-8234-e2de3b990c28
  7. Why did I get an enforced taken on me? What did I do or say?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get an enforced taken on me? What did I do or say?: my gamer tag is "" what did I do or say to have an enforcement action taken on me? 02134c38-f2c1-4e70-84db-5434d2ec3b3a
  8. Why did my friend get email on enforcment action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my friend get email on enforcment action: My friend would like to know why he got an email of enforcement action. What did he do? Gt: xCrusaderIIIx (those are i's in his name) f39f7214-36cc-49cf-8c1c-75fbea4cb1d2
  9. Why did your enforcement team ban me from chat for responding to people who send me hate mail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did your enforcement team ban me from chat for responding to people who send me hate mail?: I did no swearing or any insulting just clever clean comebacks and I have a 2 week chat ban it makes me want to never purchase another one of your products. f789b14b-eac7-412b-bda7-9685c8ab0a4e
  10. To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...: My xbox gamertag capnfish69 is banned and the email that it says was sent is not there. I have talked to several support members who told me to have someone from the enforcement team directly...