Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it?

Discus and support Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I understand 120fps is kind of a pipe dream but why can’t we unlock the FPS of some games and take advantage of this mode?? They release this for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/corgix3, Sep 24, 2019.

1. /u/corgix3
    /u/corgix3 Guest

I understand 120fps is kind of a pipe dream but why can’t we unlock the FPS of some games and take advantage of this mode?? They release this for nothing or what? Not even a first party game like gears 5 takes advantage of it. Insiders were given a first look at this mode a while back but seriously nothing has come of it even after a full release..

submitted by /u/corgix3
    [link] [comments]

/u/corgix3, Sep 24, 2019
  2. schnurren Win User

1440 @120hz or 4K HDR @60hz

Altough the Xbox One X supports 1440 and 120Hz, games are not going to run on 120Hz, console is not prepared for that yet.

So my best advice is to go for 4K HDR if your monitor supports it, and when the Series X is released, you will be able to use 1440/120Hz!
  3. Fyer Win User

Giving bad rep

So ..... if it doesn't bother you and you get invited all the time why did you make the thread?
  4. Impetu Feroci Win User

Xbox one X 120 HZ using 1440P

Yes, this is the only way to setup 120hz, which also disables the freesync options.. That's another topic which bothers me
  5. Xeroxxx Win User

Why does my old white Xbox look better than my Slim console?

Hi,

I've read that you're not a dummy at HDTV settings, but did you switch off all picture enhancements? Like 100/120Hz or higher and switched on a so called game mode if available?

Greetz
  6. Toddzilla In L.A. Win User

1440 @120hz or 4K HDR @60hz

Altough the Xbox One X supports 1440 and 120Hz, games are not going to run on 120Hz, console is not prepared for that yet.

So my best advice is to go for 4K HDR if your monitor supports it, and when the Series X is released, you will be able to use 1440/120Hz!
    it plays at 1440 / 120hz

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it? - Similar Threads - Why did bother

2. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  3. Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended: Hi. I been suspended on my Xbox account, the notes it said I cheated or nude stuff I didn't do anything of those, why was I suspended?:'( please respond I didn't do anything on it:'( my account is...
  4. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  5. Why did I lose Achievement points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I lose Achievement points?: I was playing Ark today, and ended up getting the Map Maker achievement. For some reason, the achievement notification popped twice, one about a minute or so after the other. When I went to check...
  6. Why did my gamescore be reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my gamescore be reduced: I was playing with friends to a game and they give me an achievement that I already had and after a few hours my gamescore was reduced from 14k to just 1.4K but when I see the achievements in my...
  7. Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?: Hey Microsoft, I'm wondering why my Xbox One Gamer Score just went down the drain. I just got DayZ and I joined a server, played, and left, then I hopped on rocket league, and I start getting...
  8. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  9. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  10. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...