why did they release a new console with very limited stock ?

Discus and support why did they release a new console with very limited stock ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just can't understand why would microsoft release a new console with limited stock ? 6c68b7cf-3e44-405d-afaa-b9a2ef51aa8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ssh-01, May 25, 2021.

1. Ssh-01
    Ssh-01 Guest

I just can't understand why would microsoft release a new console with limited stock ?

:)

Ssh-01, May 25, 2021
  2. DavidBarrett9 Win User

Risk versus reward really...they knew that there would be very limited supplies but they didn't want to delay it for fear of losing money to Playstation (I am speculating of course).

You could ask the same question of both NVIDIA and AMD who released numerous GPUs late last year (and CPUs in the case of AMD)...both companies knew they wouldn't have the stock to satisfy demand due to the Pandemic but chose to ignore this.

Ultimately, big tech companies (and plenty of others) only see users as how much money they can get out of you...they don't really care how many people are unhappy with their inability to buy a product
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

The same can be said for the PS5 for the shortages and do you think Microsoft and Sony are the only companies having supply problems.

The chip manufacturers will have supply problems as well and if they can't get the materials to make the chips it has a knock on effect for the companies that require those chips.

As for releasing limited stock at a time, I had the sense to go to my local game store in September last your to place a deposit for an Xbox Series X pre order and I did get the console on its day of release.
  4. Smwutches Win User

They didn't do it on purpose. There's a microchip shortage that's making it difficult for manufacturers to make everything from Xbox and PS5 to cars.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

New xBox

Who told you there wasn't enough stock? I'm sure there will be enough consoles in stock on release day. Remember not everyone will want the new console day 1.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x

Hi,

Microsoft hasn't 'abandoned Xbox', what on earth makes you think that?

There is limited stock of new consoles, same with the rival console, doesn't mean it's been abandoned.
Thema:

1. why did they release a new console with very limited stock ? - Similar Threads - why did release

2. Why did i get suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get suspended: I txt something inappropriate is that y i got suspended and how long will this be for 9488e5d5-37ef-49bf-9ec1-87ee1dbf100d
  3. why did this happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did this happen: i bought a game on my xbox i tried downloading it on my pc but it didnt work it was a gamepass game but i had bought the game after the gamepass ended ill explain this too i bought a game and it...
  4. Why did you take my game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you take my game sound: I find it hilarious that I'm sitting quietly playing cod being talked to like a dog while they message me harassing me and magically I GET A ENFORCMENT MESSAGE saying I'm now banned from them...
  5. Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??: Hello' But I got banned twice I dont know how I got a email twice of xbox enforcement.com is it because i kept false reporting probablyThat's why I have a second account because I'm scared that it...
  6. Why did Marble Blast Ultra get censored?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Marble Blast Ultra get censored?: This title is quintessential to the vintage xbox 360 experience. Where did it go? Everyone who bought the game, paid good money for the game, where did it all go? Xbox remembers the game, but...
  7. Why did the extensions feature get removed from the first version of the New MS Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the extensions feature get removed from the first version of the New MS Edge...: They were working perfectly fine, now nobody will even ask for it to be back since not a lot of people know about this to begin with. submitted by /u/DeveloperNightshade [link] [comments]
  8. Why did xbox do this when I tried to capture a clip?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did xbox do this when I tried to capture a clip?: I had my best clip ever in Apex Legends, hit capture last 2 minutes so I could save it, and when I went to check the clip it was a just a 12 second clip of something that hadn't even happened in...
  9. why did they take away the Xbox store

in XBoX on Mobile
    why did they take away the Xbox store: I didn't know why they took it away a2e24c01-1889-480f-aa5a-5beeb114bfda
  10. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...