why did they take away the Xbox store

Discus and support why did they take away the Xbox store in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I didn't know why they took it away a2e24c01-1889-480f-aa5a-5beeb114bfda Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Alex Ade, May 1, 2021.

1. Alex Ade
    Alex Ade Guest

I didn't know why they took it away

:)

Alex Ade, May 1, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Why did they take away my subscription !

When your account is banned you lose access to all content associated with that account and it cannot be transferred. This is listed in the ToU and the CoC that you agreed to when you joined Live.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why did they take away my subscription !

Gold is generally not cancelled because a of a subscription. You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

San Andreas download

Why did XBL take away support for old Xbox games? I don't see why that was a logical move!
  5. BongKaos Win User

Why does 360 spin disc even when you aren't playing it??

This is why you are NOT supposed to store disks in the console. Is it really that hard to take it out and put it away????
  6. TangentialShark Win User

hi...

343i did good by taking away friendly fire in multiplayer but why they did not implement this into vehicles is beyond me.
Thema:

1. why did they take away the Xbox store - Similar Threads - why did away

2. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  3. Why did they make the Xbox App so terrible? I know this was a topic posted in Oct of 2020...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they make the Xbox App so terrible? I know this was a topic posted in Oct of 2020...: Hey, Microsoft. Are you reading this? 702266f0-ef08-45dc-996c-df859832d6a0
  4. Why did YouTube randomly stop working on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did YouTube randomly stop working on my xbox: YouTube hasn't been working in my xbox one for two or three days now, it sucks because i used it on my xbox every day.... it opens to thr loading screen but never loads, just has the yt logo and...
  5. why did my 1 year go to 4m

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did my 1 year go to 4m: i just got a 1 year and it turned into 4m Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i didnt pay for or want it c93a42f1-1342-46a2-aec4-386752e8f473
  6. Why did they downgrade Microsoft flight sim 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did they downgrade Microsoft flight sim 2020?: Has anyone else noticed that there has been a downgrade in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition ($140.00)? When I first got it for Christmas, I was really happy and pleased with...
  7. Why did my pre order money come out right away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my pre order money come out right away?: So I pre ordered the next chapter dlc for the elder scrolls online which is released june 2021 but the money came out if my bank right away I had paid by paypal that is connected to my bank so I...
  8. Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?: I loved this feature, and it should absolutely come back submitted by /u/Rossomedude [link] [comments]
  9. Why did you take away the Family Timer on XBOX One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you take away the Family Timer on XBOX One?: Why did you not put a family timer on the Xbox One? I saw numerous posts on your forums of parents begging you to put the family timer back, or even charge us a small fee to add it. I am one of...
  10. Why did they take away my subscription !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did they take away my subscription !: So I got banned on my account named Electii , I was very upset but I do know that I've done stuff to have my account banned I get that , that's my downfall . But what I don't get is why they...