why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

Discus and support why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? submitted by /u/Salty_Rub_4074 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Salty_Rub_4074, Jan 13, 2021.

1. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

/u/Salty_Rub_4074, Jan 13, 2021
  2. K.Heidenborg Win User

Gears 5 Save file location

I'm talking about the "Xbox beta" (Windows 10) version, why are they calling it that? Why not "Xbox for Windows" or something...

You got to be able to transfer a steam save to "Xbox (beta)".

Or did they seriously make 2 different gears 5, one for "Xbox (beta)" and one for steam, gog and epic?
  3. bowski477 Win User

banned from gears 3?

4. Tuvix519 Win User

Black fridqy

Not picking up a game, but I did get the Gears 5 controller!
  5. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Trade-In Only 25 cents

GTA IV, Skyrim, two sports rehashes AND a Cod game that has already had two new ones come out are ALL doing better than this sham of a Gears game? Perfect! Hopefully Epic takes this as a learning lesson to not let People Can Fly to touch Gears again and
    takes back full control of the franchise and get it back on the right track. Im here for challenging Gears not easy mode Cod.
  6. BlueManMania Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

For me, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and The Outer Worlds

Everyone else: Crackdown 3, Gears 5, etc.

Overall, all of these games did very well and I am proud to see Microsoft taking care of them greatly.
Thema:

why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

1. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? - Similar Threads - why did Gears

2. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  3. Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?: I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a on month break. For some reason when I come...
  4. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  5. Why did my minecoins disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my minecoins disappear: I redeemed a minecoin giftcard and the marketplace says i have zero minecoins and my order history says that i have redeemed 3500 minecoins 3526b76e-0534-42e3-82b0-cdc30c5d8c0b
  6. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...: I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i...
  7. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  8. So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...

in XboX Insiders
    So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...: submitted by /u/Tech10Gaming [link] [comments]
  9. Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?: why would you release only a limited amount of Xbox Series X, hype everyone up about it and release on the bare minimum. c'mon Microsoft.. I am sure you gave some to all the influencers and...
  10. I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

in XBoX Rewards
    I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?: I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? c7f5b07c-6929-4d28-8ed9-28199cf90659