Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

Discus and support Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jasonfaleide
    jasonfaleide Guest

I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!! I still had 5 months left!!!! I went online to undo this
    today and it said "xbox gold converted to xbox game pass." Are you serious? I tried calling a number to help out with this but all it offered me was unrelated questions that did not explain why it did this. I want my 5 months back!

:)

jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  3. ImaB72 Win User

Suddenly lost gold membership

my 12 month xbox one live has canceled and it lasted for 6 months and then disapeared from my pament history
  4. WirelessTree597 Win User

Gold Membership

I want to cancel my Xbox live Gold 12 month membership permanently please.
  5. shayd310 Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

I have the same issue.. I bought 12 months of xbox live gold 2 months ago.. and I canceled my 1 month free trial of xbox ultimate.. when I did that it cancelled my xbox live gold, I should have 10 months of gold left over.. your saying they just steal
    my money and theres no way to just continue on gold I should have unless I buy it all over again?
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

Thema:

1. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? - Similar Threads - Why did cancel

2. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  3. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  4. Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?: Hi i recently bought an xbox one x,i have been playing it flawlessly until last night when it froze and booted me out of call of duty modern warfare. Now i cant do anything on the console. Ive...
  5. Why did i loose content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i loose content?: updating my email information has taken away and locked me out of using my paid/free texture packs and content on minecraft for xbox one. It says i should be able to access and use my account...
  6. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  9. Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?: Outer Worlds was my choice, due to game pass, however, ended up with both for free, so now I'm alternating between em 2bdbc0db-eeeb-4c47-8a5d-028b1bb18386
  10. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...