Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

Discus and support Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jasonfaleide
    jasonfaleide Guest

I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!! I still had 5 months left!!!! I went online to undo this
    today and it said "xbox gold converted to xbox game pass." Are you serious? I tried calling a number to help out with this but all it offered me was unrelated questions that did not explain why it did this. I want my 5 months back!

:)

jasonfaleide, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  3. ImaB72 Win User

Suddenly lost gold membership

my 12 month xbox one live has canceled and it lasted for 6 months and then disapeared from my pament history
  4. WirelessTree597 Win User

Gold Membership

I want to cancel my Xbox live Gold 12 month membership permanently please.
  5. shayd310 Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

I have the same issue.. I bought 12 months of xbox live gold 2 months ago.. and I canceled my 1 month free trial of xbox ultimate.. when I did that it cancelled my xbox live gold, I should have 10 months of gold left over.. your saying they just steal
    my money and theres no way to just continue on gold I should have unless I buy it all over again?
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

Thema:

1. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold? - Similar Threads - Why did cancel

2. Why did my concole just die?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did my concole just die?: This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable this is...
  3. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  4. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  5. WHy did you not give a valid code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHy did you not give a valid code ?: since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code...
  6. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  7. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  8. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  9. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  10. Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?: I have recently learned that the latest update for Xbox One (update 10.0.17763.4088/released 3/5/19) has made it where you can only stream to Windows 10 PC's that are on the local network with the...