Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can...

Discus and support Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can download the game what I bought within 24 hours if you deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZsuzsaHengl, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ZsuzsaHengl
    ZsuzsaHengl Guest

Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can...

Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can download the game what I bought within 24 hours if you deleted my Access?? Are you paying back?

:)

ZsuzsaHengl, Apr 18, 2020
  2. CharlesBurch Win User

XBOX app crash when clicking on the messages option.

I did as Zepp XO. And YES!!!! It is working again!

I had the same problem with Win10 Xbox app crashing when accessing messages. Also Xbox.com error message when trying to access messages. I searched and found that it was a message from XBox in my message box on my Xbox One causing the problem. I was able
    to delete it by going to XBox SmartGlass on my phone and pressing/holding the green Xbox message until the delete option popped up then deleted it. Problem solved!!! Why did XBox send the message and why was it causing the problem. Took my over 1/2 hr of ***
    around to figure out the problem and then figure out how to delete it. What a waste of time!!! If you have an Xbox One look all the way at the bottom of the message list for the green colored message from Xbox causing the glitch.
  3. Korhog Win User

Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can download the game what I bought within 24 hours if you deleted my Access?? Are you paying back?

Will be great to have more information about your problem
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello ZsuzsaHengl,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are not sure what the issue is. What do you mean delete your Xbox access? What are you trying to register to? Please provide as much detailed information so we can assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XxGDNxX Win User

Can't access my billing information

And another question. Why does it tell me "On 10/28/2013, we'll delete your old security info" and "Once this is deleted, you'll be able to verify your account with info you have access to. If you didn't make the updates, or if you still have access to
    the above info." What does "info you have access to" mean? I have access to both my account and my alternate account. Why is it forcing me to delete my old security info? Why the hell are they doing this?
  6. AspergersGamer Win User

Um, I think my tenure is broken...

It's now saying my account can't access Xbox Live, I don't understand, did I do something wrong? I don't talk to anyone, and keep to myself, why can't I access my profile? What have I done wrong?
Thema:

1. Why did you deleted my Xbox access from my account? ...why I can't register? How I can... - Similar Threads - Why did deleted

2. Why did I lose Achievement points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I lose Achievement points?: I was playing Ark today, and ended up getting the Map Maker achievement. For some reason, the achievement notification popped twice, one about a minute or so after the other. When I went to check...
  3. Why did my gamescore be reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my gamescore be reduced: I was playing with friends to a game and they give me an achievement that I already had and after a few hours my gamescore was reduced from 14k to just 1.4K but when I see the achievements in my...
  4. Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One Gamer Score reset?: Hey Microsoft, I'm wondering why my Xbox One Gamer Score just went down the drain. I just got DayZ and I joined a server, played, and left, then I hopped on rocket league, and I start getting...
  5. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  6. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  7. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486
  9. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...
  10. why did my post get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did my post get deleted?: why did my post get deleted? dc2aaff8-cfd4-44f4-a267-9b1d49058add