WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!

Discus and support WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you administrators decided to switch from MIXER to TWITCH, I thought it was going to be fine. Then on 8/1/20, when I finally install the app on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 亜連又井, Aug 1, 2020.

1. 亜連又井
    亜連又井 Guest

When you administrators decided to switch from MIXER to TWITCH, I thought it was going to be fine. Then on 8/1/20, when I finally install the app on Xbox One, WHY ARE REDUNDANT AND USELESS ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREAMING VIDEO!? What on earth
    are you all thinking? Isn't this being greedy? I mean, come on! MIXER never had such an annoying ''requirement''. Oh well, I have uninstalled it on 8/1/20 and won't look at it again. 0 stars for this TWITCH app.

:)

亜連又井, Aug 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

twitch was on xbox from the beginning and was the only way to stream, mixer came out a few years later, as mixer was not doing well they sold the assets to facebook and closed mixer

any ads in the twitch stream are there by twitch not microsoft, dont want ads then sign up to prime i think as amazon own twitch.

you get ads with youtube also.
  3. Abdullah_11 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

Twitch or Mixer but yeah twitch is more active
  4. cbander0918 Win User

Twitch but am considering migrating more towards Mixer
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I prefer Twitch. Mixer and YouTube just doesn't have everything.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Mixer because he setup is a breeze and it has way more low latency than Twitch
Thema:

1. WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?! - Similar Threads - WHY DID DISPOSE

2. Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....: Why did i lose my progress in stranded. deep i was at level. 6 and it started me all over again t f961b72e-cb93-4928-a9cf-b60e870bb716
  3. Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why did I only get 4 months using a code for 12 months?: I used a code and it automatically transferred it to ultimate? What gives? 3f94a832-dfbd-4383-9c6e-454419ad03a0
  4. Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did microsoft remove Xbox one File Explorer?: A local File Explorer is crucial to using a device, why did Xbox get it’s taken away? Old topic sure but if the topic is so old then why is it still a topic that’s viable to bring up if it’s as...
  5. Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???: Yesterday an update for Halo 3 MCC on PC failed to install and when I came back to my computer today, the whole game (100GB) had uninstalled, what is going on? This seems very shady, not only do...
  6. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  7. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  8. Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended: Hi. I been suspended on my Xbox account, the notes it said I cheated or nude stuff I didn't do anything of those, why was I suspended?:'( please respond I didn't do anything on it:'( my account is...
  9. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  10. Why did I lose Achievement points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I lose Achievement points?: I was playing Ark today, and ended up getting the Map Maker achievement. For some reason, the achievement notification popped twice, one about a minute or so after the other. When I went to check...