WHy did you not give a valid code ?

Discus and support WHy did you not give a valid code ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JohnDeligne
    JohnDeligne Guest

since not everyone has money

I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4…

I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code sent to him doesn't work...

can you just make sure he gets a code that works to get the lego speed champions for forza horizon 4 ..

You boasted a lot about global at E3

yet not making my gift available to a friend in another country is not being global...

:)

JohnDeligne, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

• See if the code has been redeemed by visiting the order history page at account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Locate the item and then select View gift code to
      check the code status. If the code is still active, copy and paste it into an email and then send it to the recipient.
    • If the recipient is a child or teen, the maturity level on their account might be blocking the download. They’ll need to ask a parent or other adult to change the settings at account.microsoft.com/family.
      If necessary, you can return the item for a refund.
    • If the recipient receives the following error message: “Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed”—this means that givers and recipients must always be in the same country
      or region. If not, you can return the game for a refund.

More infor: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game
  3. Allebas Win User

Sorry your friend is having issuues redeeming your code. Do you live in Brazil? If not, you cannot gift a code/game to another region. The code will only work in the region you brought it in.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Trying to get the code for the free game offer help please ! !!!!

Did you buy the promotion or did your use a prepaid code

If prepaid code that would be why

You need to buy the promotion with a valid billing option.

Also most offers require 4-6weekz to be full filled but if you used a code it won't work
  5. NAKER14 Win User

Black ops 2 multiplayer issues !

Hello why I have when I run the code from the package (NUKETOWN 2025) writes that the code is not valid why. Please help if you need to strip off the photo of code
  6. Fidgle Win User

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition Redeem Code Error

I did everything you wrote and it still says:

Code Not Valid

This code has already been redeemed.

Please enter an unused code.
Thema:

1. WHy did you not give a valid code ? - Similar Threads - WHy did valid

2. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  3. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  4. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  5. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  6. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  7. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  8. Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?: I have recently learned that the latest update for Xbox One (update 10.0.17763.4088/released 3/5/19) has made it where you can only stream to Windows 10 PC's that are on the local network with the...
  9. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  10. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...