Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

Discus and support Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; why would you release only a limited amount of Xbox Series X, hype everyone up about it and release on the bare minimum. c'mon Microsoft.. I am sure... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive_Ad_4491, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

why would you release only a limited amount of Xbox Series X, hype everyone up about it and release on the bare minimum. c'mon Microsoft.. I am sure you gave some to all the influencers and celebrities'. but the common person has to wait for your discretion? I feel cheated.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Ad_4491
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive_Ad_4491, Nov 18, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

KINNECT

the xbox one s and the xbox one x need an adapter to make it usb and that also comes with its own power supply.

the xbox series s and x don't support kinect.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x europe

Hi,

A YouTube tech channel called 'Digital Foundry' (they have a million subscribers) were invited by Microsoft back in April-March to see the Xbox Series X. The unit they saw had a multi-voltage power supply. This unit was not the final Series X though.

However, since the release of the Xbox S console, Microsoft have been equipping there consoles with multi-voltage power internal supplies, indeed, the Xbox One X has one. Multi-voltage power supplies work anywhere around the world, all you need is an adaptor
    for the plug.

It stands to reason that both the Series X and S will continue this trend. More information will be available closer to launch. I would advise to keep your pre-order.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I ordered an Xbox X online with a UK plug. Will I have a problem running the console in the US?

The xbox will work in the us but you will need to buy a power inverter
    Are you sure about that? My understanding is that the Series X and S have a multi-voltage power supply, same as the Xbox One S and X.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox original game

microsoft did announce (from what i got told) that they will be making all xbox games available on the xbox series x
  6. TreyBieber Win User

Kinect on series x

You guys need to make a Kinect Sensor for the Xbox Series X. Also, I need the Kinect Sensor to be invented for the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

1. Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand? - Similar Threads - Why did enough

2. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  3. why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming?: why did they take the Gears 5 with touch in the xbox game streaming? submitted by /u/Salty_Rub_4074 [link] [comments]
  4. Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?: I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a on month break. For some reason when I come...
  5. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  6. Why did my minecoins disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my minecoins disappear: I redeemed a minecoin giftcard and the marketplace says i have zero minecoins and my order history says that i have redeemed 3500 minecoins 3526b76e-0534-42e3-82b0-cdc30c5d8c0b
  7. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...: I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i...
  8. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  9. So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...

in XboX Insiders
    So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...: submitted by /u/Tech10Gaming [link] [comments]
  10. Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did Microsoft take away the notification for favorites going online on the Xbox app?: I loved this feature, and it should absolutely come back submitted by /u/Rossomedude [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why series x microsoft not make enough

2. why did xbox make enough xboxs

3. why did microsoft not make enough xboxs