Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

Discus and support Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/III-NONAME-III, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

/u/III-NONAME-III, Sep 3, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambassador Chat Offline?

why didn`t you ask in the ambassador forum instead of digging up a 6 month old thread?
  3. Explorer 227 Win User

IP Address Error

Oh really! I didn`t know that. No I didn`t reboot after putting in the manual settings. I`ll try that
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Linking Discord

Link your account using discord website instead or on the PC app.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Lack of advertisement in Portugal = Poor sales.

[quote user="VCASTANHEIRA"]So what you're trying to say is that if a thread is 9 months old it doesn't deserve a reply?[/quote]

no, its doesn`t.

why didn`t you private message the guy instead?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Easiest Zombie dlc achievements?

my games are visable to my friends,i have no "game save achievements" and i have all cod games.

calling me an idiot for questioning why you want dlc for a game you didn`t have on your games list is not trolling.

if you were actually interested in achievements why wouldn`t you just play some of the games campaigns instead of wanting dlc for achievements?
Thema:

Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

1. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking? - Similar Threads - Why didn’t put

2. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does, my microsfot account not work?: Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i...
  3. Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?: What is a little sad is that I have already read like 3 different threads addressing this VERY problem and for some reason when the “people in the know” try to answer the question, they DON’T. The...
  4. Why does the Xbox app redownload the whole game when doing an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app redownload the whole game when doing an update?: Exactly as the title says. Any game that requires an update needs the whole game redownloading. It's done it with FH5, Age of Empires, TheHunter, Minecraft even. It's such a rubbish system and is...
  5. why isn't my new xbox controler always on when plugged in via USB? WINDOWS 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    why isn't my new xbox controler always on when plugged in via USB? WINDOWS 10: my xbox one controller was always on when I had a USB connected, but unfortunately it went faulty and so I had to buy a new one. prices for xbox one controllers were extortionate so I had to buy...
  6. Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain to me why the Xbox app is incapable of downloading a game properly?: Not trolling at all here, generally curious on why the Xbox app doesn't seem to be able to download and install games without taking FOREVER? Steam, Epic, GOG, EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard all seem to be...
  7. Xbox X and Ultimate game pass why do we need access to games on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X and Ultimate game pass why do we need access to games on pc?: Tring to buy Xbox X for my son for christmas. Why is the xbox x only offered bundled with Ultimate game pass? He dosen't need to play games on pc or have access to a pc strong enough to play...
  8. Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC

in XboX Insiders
    Why don´t you make a Rewards App for PC: As the title says, i would appreciate if we get an XBOX App for Rewards, like we have it on the Console. This way, we could progress through the Rewards Program, even if we´re not able to hop on...
  9. Why I can't talk with your support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't talk with your support?: I've tried to enter for chat support, but I didn't found any way, only option were to chat with bot which asked me for my phone number, I don't wanted to be called, but I'm so angry for not...
  10. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong: Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827