Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

Discus and support Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/III-NONAME-III, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

/u/III-NONAME-III, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?

The new system was based on the Discord naming system so I'd hope they'd support it. Your GT is tied to your email/acct so I see no reason why it wouldn't work. Now if MS would allow an official Discord app on the Xbox I'd be super happy.
  4. JackFOX24Bauer Win User

Apps won't download

Yep, I’ve bought a new Xbox One S instead of old one for my 4K-tv and most of the apps won't install. Stops right at the beginning. Reset didn’t help.

For me it’s 0x80072f8f

Really annoying.
  5. RGS DemonShadow Win User

Overdog

This app might be good if it actually worked. Why would you put out an app and it not work?
  6. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
Thema:

Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

1. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking? - Similar Threads - Why didn’t put

2. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  3. Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...: Hallo Community Für viele Spiele z.B. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II gibt es im Microsoft Store nur die Xbox Version zu kaufen, während ich im Laden auch die PC-Version kaufen kann. Warum ist das...
  4. Why is Xbox support such trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox support such trash?: Can we talk about how you have to jump through 10,000 hoops to get a generic reply about any issues with Xbox hardware, or accounts? I'm on my like 4th account I've spent money on because...
  5. Why is "One Leaves" is an Xbox exclusive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "One Leaves" is an Xbox exclusive?: So I founded out there was a game called "One Leaves", So I founded out it was a Xbox One exclusive, Any questions why it was a exclusive? e9e2a2dc-6b4c-460d-9a0b-05debc7af8b9
  6. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  7. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?: I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync...
  8. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?: I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X. submitted by...
  9. connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?: Hi, I bought a seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive. when I connect it to my Xbox one s, this su immediately turns off and to turn it back on I have to disconnect the power for a while and turn it...
  10. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong: Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827