Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...

Discus and support Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have two Microsoft accounts that I use to do my Bing searches on. Only one of those accounts/emails is tied to my XBox Live account. My son and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Maddog STS, May 21, 2018.

1. Maddog STS
    Maddog STS Guest

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...

I have two Microsoft accounts that I use to do my Bing searches on. Only one of those accounts/emails is tied to my XBox Live account. My son and I share that XBox live account, and we also both do the Bing searches, and pool our rewards. With the "Direct
    Deposit" of rewards, such as Microsoft and XBox Live gift cards, we can no longer do that because only one email/account can be associated with the XBox Live account. That would mean that only one of us can do the Bing searches to put towards our gaming.

I there any way that we can get codes for the Gift Cards instead of direct deposit? My son and I share one gamertag, and we put our MS and XBox Live gift cards in the same XBox Live account to enhance our gaming.

:)

Maddog STS, May 21, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    10 gift card

The code should be emailed about 10 business days after the game shipped. If you don't receive it, you will need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com since that offer was through them. Keep in mind that if you are a rewards member, you will
    receive 15,000 credits instead of the gift code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Promo Code for Recore Pre-Order

The $10 code should be emailed about 10 business days after the game shipped. So it would be too soon to receive it. If you don't receive the code, you will need to contact support for the Microsoft Store.

Also keep in mind that if you're a rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. Maddog STS
    Maddog STS Guest
    Thank you for the reply - got a link?

Maddog STS, May 22, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an option?

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an option?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  10. Maddog STS Win User

Thank you for the reply - got a link?
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

Correct

NEW! Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Now when you redeem points for an Xbox Gift Card the value will be directly deposited into your Microsoft account. You’ll no longer receive a code in
    your inbox that you’ll have to take to Microsoft.com to apply yourself. We’ll only email you to confirm when the value is ready for you to spend.
Thema:

1. Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ... - Similar Threads - Why Direct Deposit

2. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  3. my regions dont match anymore why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my regions dont match anymore why?: i havent moved, and both my game pass and my year gold subcription came from the game shop in my city but it says my regions dont match. and this issue showed up imediatly after latest console...
  4. Why are people so mad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people so mad?: I have had an Xbox for over 15 years and I'm so done with it. What a waste of money. Some dude calls me out on NHL and tells me to never play goalie again, I say **** off bud and I get suspended...
  5. Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?: GettingNintendo Switch onlinegames cheaper seems to be tricky, however, it is possible if you choose a great price comparison platform. Choose the best of all and be sure: we will make the best...
  6. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?: I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that...
  7. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  8. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  9. Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?: I Have an old Xbox original. Why doesn't my game progress get saved in the hardrive, when I play direct from the disc? When I play games from the harddrive Everything works as it should. And...
  10. ​Why Ea Access keep directing to us site to buy it 4.99$ a month? (from Ireland)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why Ea Access keep directing to us site to buy it 4.99$ a month? (from Ireland): Why Ea Access keep directing to us site to buy it 4.99$ a month I am in Ireland & it shows up 3.99e a month & when i click sign up i am directed to the us site for sign up & over charged in...