why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher

Discus and support why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; every time i want to play minecraft i need to sign in again the first time i start the pc. with 2FA and everything this is getting tedious fast. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radical Antics, Apr 3, 2022.

1. why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher

every time i want to play minecraft i need to sign in again the first time i start the pc. with 2FA and everything this is getting tedious fast. i already logged into this pc on start up.

additionally i cannot use windows hello to sign in because it is "we had a problem authenticate you. please try again"

windows 10 is up to date

if there are any work arounds that would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

Radical Antics, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Radical! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to select the option to not request the authentication during the authentication so you don't need to do the process again, also add the device to your trusted devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.

Hi Husky_5451, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're playing Minecraft via Minecraft Launcher kindly sign out on Minecraft Launcher then restart before signing back in.

In regards to your Xbox App please do the same by signing out and then restarting before signing back in.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft store will not let me download Minecraft Launcher

Hi EC_884, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like it's not recognizing the license for Minecraft Launcher but not with the game Minecraft itself.

Make sure that you have the license for Minecraft Launcher by clicking "Get" in this link and make sure that you're signed in under the correct account as well: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

Once done, sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in then downloading the Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store or Xbox App.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft launcher saying "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services."

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair the Minecraft Launcher by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for “Minecraft Launcher” > Advanced options > repair.

After that sign out your account on Minecraft launcher then restart your PC before signing back in.
  6. MarkusTiegerHD Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account Transfer

Is it possible to play minecraft dungeons and miencraft java in the launcher (The new one) without having to change your account every time on xbox? Because in the new launcher, working with multiple Microsoft accounts has become annoying.
Thema:

1. why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - why sign every

2. 80151103 code when trying to sign in to Xbox 360, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    80151103 code when trying to sign in to Xbox 360, why?: 80151103 code when trying to sign in to Xbox 360, why? b2f609f8-0a5e-4311-a2a1-1362f142d689
  3. "Why can’t I change my privacy settings?" page opens when I want to sign into Xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Why can’t I change my privacy settings?" page opens when I want to sign into Xbox.com: So I created a new Microsoft account, I want to buy game pass for pc, but when I click on Sign In on the top corner, this page opens. I'm not sure how to fix this. I fixed this issue with another...
  4. Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?: A few weeks ago I changed my old xbox account's email from an old one to a new one. However, after signing in from the new account today I was signed into a brand new gamertag instead of my old...
  5. [Gamertag] Are the numbers after the # sign supposed to be hidden in-game? Why can't I go...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Gamertag] Are the numbers after the # sign supposed to be hidden in-game? Why can't I go...: I used to have the gamertag "", since more than a decade ago. Recently, while playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 I noticed it was oddly stylized like "EIGHTFIAT" (an I instead of an L,...
  6. Why cant I sign into xbox live through any 3rd party company?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I sign into xbox live through any 3rd party company?: I want to sign into bungie and epic with my xbox account but I cant. I had a communication suspension once but that was over 150 days ago. Is that why or is it something else?...
  7. Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?: Recently, OneGuide refuses to stay signed in when I power up the system. I have OneGuide setup to run when the system starts up. When it does, and I go to my favorites, it says to sign in. When I...
  8. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  9. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...: Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to recognise my valid password (which works when i...
  10. Why is xbox live only working every now and again tried playing halo but would not sign in to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live only working every now and again tried playing halo but would not sign in to ...: as above works oje time but not the next , Xbox live for the year is not cheap e1f6af17-e547-40c3-b486-ee4b0078231d