Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

Discus and support Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Skinner1, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later, I am again playing with or against them in a match.

Why don't they stay blocked?? So I can at least enjoy an honest match based on skill.

Is microsoft EVER going to ban these hackers for good?

Why does microsoft allow the use of modded controller systems like Cronus or the Cronus max?

I am an adult with enough cash to buy one of these mods, but I choose NOT to.

I figured that by blocking the hackers I would be in a fair lobby, but without that happening, I will be selling my system and going back to the arcades.

:)

Mark Skinner1, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  2. FavoriteApe3680 Win User

Block cheaters and hackers

Until the system is able to detect cheaters they should install a simple block feature so I don't keep being put in games with cheaters. I tried reporting cheaters many times over and over again but they are still there. Pretty ridiculous that if I want
    to play, I'm being forced to do so with cheaters. Thought they would do something by now and I was initially fooled, like many people were by xbox live stating they had a solution. I don't understand why to play on xbox live I have to play with cheaters.
    Anyone know if PSN block feature is the same as this?
  3. I am an Inbreed Win User

List of cheaters

I always file complaints on cheaters, but I usually end up playing against the same people over and over again, which is why I came here...
  4. Mister Beep Win User

why do i still see people i have blocked in games?

Hey there LoFtPaRaDoX!

When you block someone, it does not guarantee you wont be matchmade with them, it primarily blocks communication from them. I recommend checking out our Xbox Enforcement page for
    more information.

I also recommend visiting our Xbox Feedback if you would like to make a suggestion to improve our system! Search around and see if anyone left feedback similar to yours and vote for it, and if you can't find similar
    feedback you can post your own idea for others to vote!

Hope that helps! :)
  5. VIRAL3NT D3ATH Win User

Alphajax improper word scoring

Yeah, I just give up on weeding out the bad from the good. One unexplainable bad score, and I'm out, and they are blocked. But, of course, blocking ends the game and boosts the cheaters stats. Tragically, it's a win win for them. Anyone wants a real game,
    Invite! 😌
  6. Crew 511A Win User

What i have to do for CHEATERS?

Just report them. Sometimes cheaters get caught, sometimes not. Just give them back feedback and hope you don't get put in another lobby with them.
Thema:

Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

1. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported? - Similar Threads - Why still end

2. why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub: i was looking to join the Minecraft beta for a launcher that lets you go to previous versions, and I need to join the beta so it can work but I can't find Minecraft in the insider hub, so did they...
  3. Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact?: My suspension on the Xbox one was over 3 days ago, I still can not use my party chat on pc. The enforcement site says I'm all good, but everywhere says to talk to them, and you can't talk to them....
  4. ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended: I believe it was August 29th 6:09 I got logged of my acc i thought it was my internet connection but i logged on 20 minutes later and saw (Notice of xbox enforcement) This account is suspended...
  5. Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...: So Skyrim has been having this issue for a while and it’s still not fixed, I went to bethesda support multiple times and they have not helped at all. I was wondering if there’s another way to fix...
  6. If i was banned at 9:16 yesterday and iit say it end 1:16:12 why am i still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i was banned at 9:16 yesterday and iit say it end 1:16:12 why am i still banned: Banned at 9:16 yesterday why am i still banned cea653b9-3225-4cc6-9cde-abfa1b627f35
  7. Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended: I have tried everything I have deleted and re downloaded my profile, I have restarted my Xbox and I just dont know what to do anymore d244e573-fdc0-461a-8a47-7d07b3089f37
  8. Why am I still banned if it said my ban ended today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned if it said my ban ended today: why am I still banned if my ban ends today 53b41d9e-37fc-48f0-b3c1-74eae75e658d
  9. Why am i still baned? My suspension ended a month ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still baned? My suspension ended a month ago.: Can somone tell me why im still banned it been a month. 961020e9-7f2c-48c7-8bf0-63dac1c484dd
  10. Why i still ban after the ban period ended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i still ban after the ban period ended?: Hello,i got a ban because offended a person whit a message saying hes a [Mod Removed - Please do not attempt bypassing the word filter.].I got ban for like 2 days and I'm ok whit that but i got...