Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

Discus and support Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On the latest beta update I noticed the ‘file info’ option in the menu that pops up when hovered over game and pressing menu button has gone. I found... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

On the latest beta update I noticed the ‘file info’ option in the menu that pops up when hovered over game and pressing menu button has gone. I found this useful to see the last update date and other stuff. The update before they removed the little red circle with number icon above friends tab at top of guide which was helpful to see amount of friends online at a glance. It’s really annoying me now. The file info has been there for over 2 years why remove it?

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 27, 2021
  2. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

How do you change armor and stuff on the second player in co-op campaign?

Thats bull, why do game companies keep downgrading? when there is a feature everybody likes they shouldn't remove it.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Why is Microsoft removing these features?

Xbox is going to be a different machine in a few years: microsoft has understood thst these features have to be added or deleted in a long time.

Kinect has been completely abbandoned and the dashboard is going to be always more similar to the future series x
  4. Korhog Win User

all is simple, an userbase
  5. Portalastical64 Win User

Just my luck :)

I have an Alexa.
  6. tejo chase Win User

You can use alexa devices with Xbox one now that support for Cortana has been discontinued
Thema:

Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

1. Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft keep

2. Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass: Xbox console companion, and the website xbox home was perfect... First it was the xbox console companion now it's the xbox.com https://account.xbox.com/ home you would be able to see the purchase...
  3. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  4. WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER: I am annoyed with microsoft for using UPS as their main delivery provider UPS have been proven to be useless when delivering things I had scheduled delivery date of 25th of may, and I have been...
  5. Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...: I use windows professionally, and paid for a professional license. Why, then, does Microsoft make it such a pain to remove distracting or otherwise workplace-inappropriate apps from my...
  6. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  7. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  8. why is microsoft keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft keep crashing?: why is microsoft keep crashing when im in the middle of a game or at the end of a game.and i loose all the luggage i couldnt open cause i crashed.please fix this problem...
  9. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?: Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After...
  10. hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?: Microsoft bingo keeps crashing I think you have to fix the problem! 783c9e04-ee67-4c71-b4f9-dd066f284531