Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

Discus and support Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoxPhobic, Apr 16, 2019.

1. FoxPhobic
    FoxPhobic Guest

Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox controller the thumb grips are naby blue, what do tou use to clean your pads.

:)

FoxPhobic, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I normally just use something pointy to clean out the grips. That usually gets any dirt put that is in there.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Probably keep your hands clean? :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I use Q-TIPS and IPA cleaner to clean my controllers
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I use multi surface disinfectant wipes, to regularly clean my controllers.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

I don't have a problem with the grips getting dirty, I try to keep my hands clean when playing haha, however, I have an issue with the grip on the edge of the sticks wearing off and causing the sticks to become slick. Frustrating.
Thema:

1. Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty - Similar Threads - Why thumb grips

2. Why was I banned from playing online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned from playing online?: I just purchased my first Xbox One S two days ago, and had been playing Rocket League last night before I went to bed. I haven't had an Xbox before this, so I'm still new to how it works. Anyway,...
  3. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?: Hello. I am currently having an issue that should not be there. I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or the club feature. When I tried to go to the...
  4. ¿porque esta empresa cada dia esta siendo menos POLIVALENTE? [Translate] Why is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿porque esta empresa cada dia esta siendo menos POLIVALENTE? [Translate] Why is this...: ¿porque esta empresa cada dia esta siendo menos POLIVALENTE? Y MAS LEJANA DE LA GENTE LA QUE LE DA DE COMER ? ES ALARMANTE QUE BALLA EN PICADA EN SUS VALORES Y SU EFICIENCIA EN EL TRATO Y EN...
  5. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. Why does my error code not exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my error code not exist?: I have an xbox one and I am trying to purchase a movie. Everytime I do it gives me the error code 0x00000007, but when I try to find that code Microsoft says it doesn't exist. Does anyone know...
  7. Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?: I am using debit and i have tried to buy gamepass many times this problem always comes up , it every time says "we are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out "...
  8. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...
  9. Thumb stick getting stuck? I know why ,,grooves....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thumb stick getting stuck? I know why ,,grooves....: Mine just started to literally get stuck ..The thumb sticks get grooves literally carved into them ..The 360 ones never did.. I used this 360 controller for years,the one controller is 7 months...
  10. Why can't Xbox one detect my thumb drive so I can play music from it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't Xbox one detect my thumb drive so I can play music from it?: Xbox music is cool but gimmicky. I will not purchase a music pass so I shouldn't have that option forced down my throat. If I can't listen to my music, my content, then Xbox one is not in fact,...