Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty

Discus and support Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoxPhobic, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:14 AM.

1. FoxPhobic
    FoxPhobic Guest

Just as the title says, now how can i keep them looming there best or is it just a fact that they will always het grimy its a custom coloured xbox controller the thumb grips are naby blue, what do tou use to clean your pads.

:)

2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I normally just use something pointy to clean out the grips. That usually gets any dirt put that is in there.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Probably keep your hands clean? :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I use Q-TIPS and IPA cleaner to clean my controllers
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I use multi surface disinfectant wipes, to regularly clean my controllers.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

I don't have a problem with the grips getting dirty, I try to keep my hands clean when playing haha, however, I have an issue with the grip on the edge of the sticks wearing off and causing the sticks to become slick. Frustrating.
Thema:

1. Why do my thumb grips always get so dirty - Similar Threads - Why thumb grips

2. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  3. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  4. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why?: So I had my birthday yesterday and today I get a message from you saying I'm banned...Fair enough but I don't know why I did text my friend saying noooo you can't join because I wanted to spend...
  5. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  6. Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there texture pop in on One-X enhanced games?: I used to play FH4 and FM7 on my original Xbox One and while there were texture streaming issues and pop in when playing FH4 (expected) there was none in FM7. Now that I have a One-X, I'm seeing...
  7. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  8. Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen: I think its quite wrong for xbox to denie me a refund when i dont even have anything thru microsoft, nor did i allow my 13 yr son to go on a spending spree, yet im told my 200$ is gone , an...
  9. Thumb stick getting stuck? I know why ,,grooves....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thumb stick getting stuck? I know why ,,grooves....: Mine just started to literally get stuck ..The thumb sticks get grooves literally carved into them ..The 360 ones never did.. I used this 360 controller for years,the one controller is 7 months...
  10. Why can't Xbox one detect my thumb drive so I can play music from it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't Xbox one detect my thumb drive so I can play music from it?: Xbox music is cool but gimmicky. I will not purchase a music pass so I shouldn't have that option forced down my throat. If I can't listen to my music, my content, then Xbox one is not in fact,...