Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE

Discus and support Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont´know why doesn´t work something as simple as x360 arcade stick on ONE when this works in whatever pc with windows. The same with the controllers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Rubens, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest

I dont´know why doesn´t work something as simple as x360 arcade stick on ONE when this works in whatever pc with windows. The same with the controllers and wheelsteers from 360. I hope this would be chanched in a actualization, because it is a mess when
    you have both systems and can´t use an arcade stick for the two as same wuth the pc!!

:)

Big Rubens, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games

I cannot control "sidescrollers" and simple "arcade" games that [don't require use of analog thumbsticks or analog triggers] with my arcade stick. The whole point of these sticks is to recreate that old arcade feeling at home. I use my KI TE2 for Killer
    Instinct all the time and love it but, just like they aren't limited to only fighting games on Xbox360, arcade sticks shouldn't be limited to only fighting games on the Xbox ONE. Am I missing something here? How do we make them work for non-fighting games?
    Everything works fine until you load up a non-fighting game, then the buttons and joystick just don't respond anymore. The only thing that still works at that point is the Xbox Guide button :-/

HoMiCyDaLHermiT, Jan 21, 2014
  3. XBOX 360 ARCADE STICK ON XBOX ONE

I think Microsoft should fix this soon cuz i'm taking this very bad. My arcade stick cost me 200 € and now Xbox One wanna force me to buy another SAME arcade stick? No i think i'm gonna quit playing fighting games on it...Just keep plauing with my arcade
    stick on Xbox360. This is a DELUSION from Microsoft. Expensive and quality accessories should gonna WORK. I hope in a driver fix.

Prince of eBay, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Heavycap Win User

Mad Catz Fightstick TE2 triggers not working

The regular xbox one controller works, even the trigger buttons but the Mad Catz Fight Stick triggers do not.

I dont really understand why the game pad works and the fight stick doesn't, there both technically the same controller with the same buttons except one that fits in your palm and the other is 4 times the size and sits on your table.

They both work on the xbox one, so with the controller drivers installed under windows it should be the same.

Hope this gets resolved.
  5. Prince of eBay Win User

XBOX 360 ARCADE STICK ON XBOX ONE

I think Microsoft should fix this soon cuz i'm taking this very bad. My arcade stick cost me 200 € and now Xbox One wanna force me to buy another SAME arcade stick? No i think i'm gonna quit playing fighting games on it...Just keep plauing with my arcade
    stick on Xbox360. This is a DELUSION from Microsoft. Expensive and quality accessories should gonna WORK. I hope in a driver fix.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controllers are the worst

My left stick drifts a little bit from the S unit, but it's not a big deal. I doesn't interfere with gameplay.

I just bought a silver controller witrh the transforming D-pad and it looks awesome. I'm just afraid to use the d-pad because I hear they break easily, but I just really wanted one.

I thought that the controller that came with the Arcade sku felt really cheap.
  7. ShadowKing0 Win User
  8. LooniestStorm4 Win User

wireless controller

on another note, will the new 360 controllers work on my xbox360 arcade?
Thema:

1. Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE - Similar Threads - Why works arcade

2. Trimming clips rarely works. Why? Workarounds?

in XboX Insiders
    Trimming clips rarely works. Why? Workarounds?: Trimming captures always gets stuck 3/4 of the way through the loading bar, and as a result many clips of a minute or more cannot be downsized for sharing purposes. Do we know why this occurs or...
  3. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...
  4. Why won't Pluto Tv work on Xbox 360 after download?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Pluto Tv work on Xbox 360 after download?: Why won't Pluto Tv work on Xbox 360 after download? d5bf3f2e-094f-4c5a-950f-f252f996dc5c
  5. Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?: I cannot get my backward compatibility xbox 360 games to play anymore on my xbox one..They were working about 1-2 months ago, but now they will not read the discs. I reset my xbox.cleared cache,...
  6. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader: Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b
  7. why are my message notifications not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are my message notifications not working?: For over a week now, my notifications when someone messages me doesnt work. I have tried everything, resetting, reinstalling my profile, turn setting off then on, etc. Nothing works. All the other...
  8. my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...: why do my avatars not work in xbox live 586499ed-2c35-4f22-b231-215a573f07bc
  9. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  10. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e