Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE

Discus and support Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont´know why doesn´t work something as simple as x360 arcade stick on ONE when this works in whatever pc with windows. The same with the controllers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Rubens, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest

I dont´know why doesn´t work something as simple as x360 arcade stick on ONE when this works in whatever pc with windows. The same with the controllers and wheelsteers from 360. I hope this would be chanched in a actualization, because it is a mess when
    you have both systems and can´t use an arcade stick for the two as same wuth the pc!!

:)

Big Rubens, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games

I cannot control "sidescrollers" and simple "arcade" games that [don't require use of analog thumbsticks or analog triggers] with my arcade stick. The whole point of these sticks is to recreate that old arcade feeling at home. I use my KI TE2 for Killer
    Instinct all the time and love it but, just like they aren't limited to only fighting games on Xbox360, arcade sticks shouldn't be limited to only fighting games on the Xbox ONE. Am I missing something here? How do we make them work for non-fighting games?
    Everything works fine until you load up a non-fighting game, then the buttons and joystick just don't respond anymore. The only thing that still works at that point is the Xbox Guide button :-/

HoMiCyDaLHermiT, Jan 21, 2014
  3. XBOX 360 ARCADE STICK ON XBOX ONE

I think Microsoft should fix this soon cuz i'm taking this very bad. My arcade stick cost me 200 € and now Xbox One wanna force me to buy another SAME arcade stick? No i think i'm gonna quit playing fighting games on it...Just keep plauing with my arcade
    stick on Xbox360. This is a DELUSION from Microsoft. Expensive and quality accessories should gonna WORK. I hope in a driver fix.

Prince of eBay, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Heavycap Win User

Mad Catz Fightstick TE2 triggers not working

The regular xbox one controller works, even the trigger buttons but the Mad Catz Fight Stick triggers do not.

I dont really understand why the game pad works and the fight stick doesn't, there both technically the same controller with the same buttons except one that fits in your palm and the other is 4 times the size and sits on your table.

They both work on the xbox one, so with the controller drivers installed under windows it should be the same.

Hope this gets resolved.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controllers are the worst

My left stick drifts a little bit from the S unit, but it's not a big deal. I doesn't interfere with gameplay.

I just bought a silver controller witrh the transforming D-pad and it looks awesome. I'm just afraid to use the d-pad because I hear they break easily, but I just really wanted one.

I thought that the controller that came with the Arcade sku felt really cheap.
  6. Prince of eBay Win User

XBOX 360 ARCADE STICK ON XBOX ONE

I think Microsoft should fix this soon cuz i'm taking this very bad. My arcade stick cost me 200 € and now Xbox One wanna force me to buy another SAME arcade stick? No i think i'm gonna quit playing fighting games on it...Just keep plauing with my arcade
    stick on Xbox360. This is a DELUSION from Microsoft. Expensive and quality accessories should gonna WORK. I hope in a driver fix.
  7. ShadowKing0 Win User
  8. LooniestStorm4 Win User

wireless controller

on another note, will the new 360 controllers work on my xbox360 arcade?
Thema:

1. Why do not works arcade stick, steerWheels or control pads from xbox360 on ONE - Similar Threads - Why works arcade

2. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  3. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  4. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...: i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the...
  5. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  6. Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?: I loved the XBox Application on my laptop but the moment they updated it and rebranded it, I can't get it to open. I click it and get the green XBox screen then it just crashes. I've read the...
  7. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  8. Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]: 나이확인 하래서 아이핀 인증을 다 하 확인 눌 더니 뜨는건 똑같은 나이확인 버튼 하나만 있는건데 여기서 또 누르면 J100511 오류 뜨면서 안되는건 뭐 ? [Translation - When I check the age and check the Ipn certification, the only thing I see is the same age...
  9. Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working: Hi l am in the uk why is the you tube app not working i uninstalled reinstalled still not working. 2eebb9f4-21df-405f-b148-c5283500e063
  10. Why won't my controller work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my controller work?: So I recently bought Minecraft and seen people connect their controllers (a wired Nintendo switch) to their laptop. So I did my research and was able to connect it. So I started the game and tried...