Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?

Discus and support Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You remember Fallout 76 on a FPD right? I heard that PC players got to keep it but we don't. I think this is unfair. [No I don't mean not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquilliamOugh, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM.

1. Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?

You remember Fallout 76 on a FPD right?

I heard that PC players got to keep it but we don't.

I think this is unfair.

[No I don't mean not getting FO76. I mean the WHOLE thing.]

:)

SquilliamOugh, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM
  2. H3PA80R Win User

There are always free play weekends for different games. I don´t see unfair things there. Also there are are a couple of games which are free to play in general on the Xbox
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Grazie dell'info. Se ci pensi il ogni societ fa quel che vuole. Microsoft ha il gamepass e credo sia gi abbastanza se ti sembra troppo costoso prova a fare a met con qualche tuo amico.

[Mod Translation - Thanks for the info. If you think about it, each company does what it wants. Microsoft has the gamepass and I think it's already enough if it seems too expensive try to do it in half with some of your friends.]
  4. annix Win User

While the install stays with free weekend games, the license does not. Also, console Game Pass Ultimate users get three free games a month, whereas PC does not. Different platforms get different perks. Other people getting things doesn’t take away the
    things you get.
  5. julosjc Win User

any freebie i'm all in for, guessing developers limit it to a particular group just to generate interest
  6. BubblegumNBeer Win User

Probably has to do with different licensing agreements between the different platforms? I think they are trying to solve some of these issues with Ultimate though.
Thema:

1. Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do? - Similar Threads - Why keep playing

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  3. xbox keeps turning off why. when you go to play or whatever

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps turning off why. when you go to play or whatever: did someone hack our network and devices their are tracking apps on devices daily somedays computers turns off. you hear like a air soft pop then screen and computer turn off for while multiple...
  4. 80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play ...: 80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play gta5 and its saying my profile doesnt have the right permissions please help...
  5. why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...: try to play a normal group of games and the stupid ads kick me off and my time goes on and I am not playing.... then it tells me I take 13 hours tto complete all the games when I timed it myself...
  6. bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...: why do i keep getting getting disconnected after every game? Don't get to collect my rewards after spending tickets and coins. What's going on?? 67b9a551-de12-49fd-b47f-c70e3242a44b
  7. I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...: I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying that I'm disconnected from the host. How can I fix this? 3d781e2d-716c-4ca9-b212-2ad0d39c2c67
  8. Why does my Xbox keep on signing me out each time I play a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep on signing me out each time I play a game.: My Xbox keeps on signing me out each time I play. I keep on signing back in but it does the same thing aafd13ef-b8d2-4c0e-9ea8-8ffbfdc12c33
  9. why do i keep getting disconnected when playing specific games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do i keep getting disconnected when playing specific games?: I keep being disconnected from xbox live and the games for about 10 seconds then having to reconnect and reload the game, this happens on ESO, Skyforge, Destiny 2, Warframe and For Honor. ive...
  10. why do i keep getting disconnected when playing specific games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do i keep getting disconnected when playing specific games?: I keep being disconnected from xbox live and the games for about 10 seconds then having to reconnect and reload the game, this happens on ESO, Skyforge, Destiny 2, Warframe and For Honor. ive...