Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

Discus and support Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHREK T, Sep 28, 2019.

1. SHREK T
    SHREK T Guest

3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and are still playing world of tank's. Was this a ploy to make
    us buy an xbox one ?

When will microsoft finnaly drop the 360 as players are ruining the game with there jtags, hacks and not to mention wargaming say they can not upgrade the game and can not release new content as they have to keep the download size below 50 gigs for the 360.
    Your also shooting your self in the foot as your making players (customers) leave xbox entirly and join sony i know loads that have left or others that sell there xbox one and play there old 360. Surely microsoft share holders want xbox one sales more players
    going back to there 360.

Just give us an answer when will you drop the 360

:)

SHREK T, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players? - Similar Threads - Why players play

2. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  3. why cant i play halo 4 online with other players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play halo 4 online with other players: i cant seem to play online with other player for halo 4 4a493054-a265-42a1-94af-d8610f10dae0
  4. why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?: so ive been playing battlefeild for the past 7 days yet for some reason i played it 3 days ago according to my most recent players list? why is this? 63b211bc-2fa3-4e24-8c72-95b8fe236215
  5. why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?: so how are we supposed to report people or find some one when the recent players list donst update ever? or takes over a day? why have somthing that dosnt work? cff69d77-191e-4fa7-bff3-a3ad1b6fda15
  6. Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?: i start played fifa ultimate team from 17 and every year is the same just rubbish packs with players , what is the reasons? all my friends from ps4 they recived good packs with players one -two...
  7. Why am I forced to play with PC players who have an advantage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to play with PC players who have an advantage?: Why are Xbox One users FORCED to play with PC players who have a distinct advantage using a KB+M. They can aim faster & more precisely, move faster assign hotkeys for any item, they have faster...
  8. Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S: It plays the sound track but no picture? (scratching head) acdf9ac3-2b4e-4816-94d8-f50c4ba9b616
  9. Why Australian DCUO players can't play on US server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Australian DCUO players can't play on US server?: Hi everyone. Does anyone, preferably from Microsoft, know why we are forced to only play on laggy EU server without the option to play on the US (NA) server? My suspicion is it's got something...
  10. Why can't more then one player play on Minecraft that is downloaded into my system.I used ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't more then one player play on Minecraft that is downloaded into my system.I used ...: We downloaded this off the Xbox over a year ago.Purchased a Hd cord and have been playing with up to 4 players at a time.Updated the game the other day.Today we tried to play with more then one...