Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying.

Discus and support Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controllers keep disconnecting. It happens if other people use wifi for game or netflix. Wifi interferes with the controllers connection. Very bad.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a123456a, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. a123456a
    a123456a Guest

Controllers keep disconnecting. It happens if other people use wifi for game or netflix. Wifi interferes with the controllers connection. Very bad. Next time a PlayStation!

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One controller not working properly.

I recommend to try the following:

1. How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect and
      reconnect your console's power cable)
    2. Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console
    3. Update your Xbox One Controller

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.
    Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this and let us know the results.
  3. RefugeSurfer II Win User

Very annoyed...

I still have these problems with the static IP and DMZ done and when I can't sign in to my profile I can't even play the xbox one. Another thing that needs looking in to is xbox can't do any thing about any game that don't play right you have to phone the
    game company's costumer service which see fit to give you the run around and tell you it don't happen in the game where do old school gamers go now it all about the money and nothing to do with service anymore ...??????????????????????????it's gone well past
    funny xbox get involved, that if you care .
  4. GrinningBread92 Win User

Very annoyed parent!!! '

IronZz Eyr4,

MS, and PlayStation have strict device policies to protect everyone, and even if a minor committed such offense, it does not matter what they did to the console. I suspect that your 9 year old did something that involved both consoles since MS saw he used
    both consoles regularly, whether he was playing a game on one console, then used another (sub) account to play the same game on the other console. Since his ID tag was linked to both consoles, both got the console ban because the accounts were not used properly,
    and within the MS code of conduct and terms of service. They consider it theft of the system and against the terms of service.

Parents have to keep very close eye on, and control their childs doings online, and it is best if they limit the online avtivities to very little and highly restrictive controls where that child cannot do much online freely.
  5. sting2001 Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

Its a Razor Kraken, but i think ive found the problem. I must keep the controller extremley close to the xbox for my controller not to disconnect, if i move it away, it will disconnect. Very strange, but at least i know whats happening.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

This is very annoying.

Hey isaiah1247807! Do you own Minecraft for a different platform like PC or mobile? If so, its possible your Gamertag may be signed in on one of those devices when playing Minecraft. Double check and let us know!
Thema:

1. Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying. - Similar Threads - Why controllers keep

2. Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...: For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond me! This is absolutely unacceptable and...
  3. Why Xbox Elite Controller cannot set stick’s deadzone in Xbox Accessories?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox Elite Controller cannot set stick’s deadzone in Xbox Accessories?: I just got a new Xbox Elite Controller, and I’m trying to set this one for me. But, all of stick settings in Xbox Accessories App are very limited for weak tilt. I need to make my controller...
  4. Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...: I'm new to Xbox so unfamiliar with the system and its little ticks. I purchased the Dolby Atmos app so I could watch my UHD movies in Atmos using my headphones, little did I know that my sound...
  5. Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!: These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4 different controllers now. Having purchased 2...
  6. Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the elite controller keep breaking... specifically the left bumper: It has broken 5 times and i am over it.. . 483ba08f-3313-4d14-8050-c9eae3e2a5e6
  7. Why does my controller keep switching players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my controller keep switching players?: I have an Afterglow Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10. Every once in a while, it decides to switch to player 4. I've tried unplugging, removing it through Device Manager and nothing works...
  8. Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?: Without fault my last 4 Xbox one controllers no longer work via cable, and each has their own variety of buttons/bumpers not working or stuck. I just warrantied my last one, but I'm wondering if...
  9. Why does my controller keep going into hole flyby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller keep going into hole flyby mode: every time I play with my son he is player 1 after a few shots he seems to get stuck with n flyby mode any one had the same Thank you 8be369c2-f410-40cf-af67-598db6c27b20
  10. Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep disconnecting?: Two days ago my controller started disconnecting randomly while playing. At first I thought it was my battery, so i switched it out, and it still kept disconnecting. I reset my Xbox by holding the...