Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something

Discus and support Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please do not message me every time I buy something for my Xbox grow up the reason I had to return the stuff I asked y'all nice to return was because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CodyMitchell3, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something

Please do not message me every time I buy something for my Xbox grow up the reason I had to return the stuff I asked y'all nice to return was because the crappy content didn't work that I paid for y'all are start to make me angry especially when y'all are being annoying sending the same message

:)

CodyMitchell3, Nov 7, 2021
  2. VmpRichard Win User

Windows can't find the .exe in any installed game

Im indeed searching for another opinion or option to that, i really don't believe that nuking windows is the only solution, that's why i keep waiting for someone else that has experienced something similar.

Even so i would need to do the permissions thing again if gamepass won't let me uninstall games again in order to free that space, that snowballing to not being able to install things again therefore being in the same place that i would need to install windows from scratch every time i have this problem.

It's not that i don't want it, it's just not a viable solution to the problem. I could even just install another SSD and hardrive to make it work same as i could just buy another computer but doing absolute things every time i have a problem with the gamepass. it is not a solution

3. Daniel6591 Win User

The Witcher 3 Confirmed

Skryim crashes on me every time i play it. I do not know what to do anymore. Same thing is been happening with fallout new vegas just recently. I have a new xbox so i do not know why these games keep on crashing for me. Maybe open world rpg games just do
    not like me at all. :(
  4. Bon3zz1001 Win User

For the Record!

5. PalomaPink Win User

How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?

Hey Guys,

i have the same issue in Germany. I tried nearly every day since 2 weeks to get started with a service order. It is not my first time. It is my third gamepad now I want to complain. But every time I want to place an order it sends me back to the login screen.

Would be nice if anybody can help me.
  6. MajorCrazyGamer Win User

Purchase and use of content limited

Same thing happens to me it says buy it tomorrow every time and thier is dicount sales why mc why
Thema:

Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something

1. Why do y'all keep on sending me the same thing every time I order something - Similar Threads - Why y'all keep

2. Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts: I have a child account for my 8 year old son, because this is required for xbox. Recently his Netflix app was somehow connected to someone else's account. I am trying to see if my son's account...
  3. So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...: so i'v been suspected of a group thing i don't know for what i haven't done anything of why iv been suspected i cant use the interested button nor post and i'm kinda worried of this because i...
  4. Why don't you listen to the community when it comes to "Add USB audio output support to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why don't you listen to the community when it comes to "Add USB audio output support to...: The topic "Add USB audio output support to the console", is constantly in the 3 most commented and requested of the week years ago, why haven't you listened to the community yet? submitted by...
  5. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  6. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d
  7. I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play a specific game online and i cant seem to figure out why.: I'm trying to play Stardew Valley online on game pass for pc, and for some reason my account wont let me play it online. I've tried it on my my pc and the online function just doesn't work. I...
  8. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?: The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers....
  9. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  10. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...