Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox

Discus and support Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having a problem with just arks genesis not being able to play single player due to it loading then shutting my xbox off and saying its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scotthuntington, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox

Anyone else having a problem with just arks genesis not being able to play single player due to it loading then shutting my xbox off and saying its overheating it definitely is not. Does not happen to any other game even gta

:)

scotthuntington, Mar 5, 2020
  2. scotthuntington Win User

It's just a regular xbox one and I've cleaned it out with compressed air and the xbox is not blocked at all. So when I go to start a single player game in ark survival evolved the genesis dlc the game works all the way till I load in the. My xbox shuts
    off and says its overheating. I've tried the non genesis maps they all work for me all other games as well. I've had no luck reaching out to wild card
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there scotthuntington,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get this to stop happening when you're trying to play this game. I can totally understand how this could be pretty puzzling a problem to have present itself. I propose trying the steps
    posted on our troubleshooting support page entitled Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if it positively affected the problem.

Thanks for reading.
  4. scotthuntington Win User

I've already done all that. Only ark genisis dlc map seems to do it all other games including the ark other maps work fine
  5. scotthuntington Win User

Everything is clear and has been cleaned by me with compressed air. This specific dlc is the only thing doing it to my xbox all other games and even maps in ark work fine
  6. schnurren Win User

Hello scotthuntington,

What model of Xbox One do you have?

And can you explain a bit more the scenario of your issue? How much time usually takes in to shutdown, if you do someting specific in game...
Thema:

1. Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox - Similar Threads - Why does ark

2. Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...: Cuando quiero pagar ultimate dice que hubo un error de su lado [Translation-When I want to pay ultimate says there was a mistake on your side] f5913ceb-fec2-4152-969e-c72adee45044
  3. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803
  4. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  5. Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare: A week ago i had an issue with Call Of Duty modern warfare and i reinstalled the game. Once i did this everything re-installed accept the multiplayer pack 1 which everytime i started to install...
  6. Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???: I started a Halo Master Chief Collection update, then changed my mind because I wanted to game with a friend online (the downloading causes problems while gaming online). I clicked the "cancel...
  7. Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?: When the xbox elite controller came out i bought it straight away, Couple of months later it got stick drift but i was able to adjust the stick deadzone and fix it. That controller had its time...
  8. Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...: I use windows professionally, and paid for a professional license. Why, then, does Microsoft make it such a pain to remove distracting or otherwise workplace-inappropriate apps from my...
  9. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  10. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...