Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

Discus and support Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 10, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

IntenseJames, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey James

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the use of certain techniques in specific fighting games.

As Xbox Forums Ambassador
    {Parity}
    stated, we do not have necessary tools to be able to properly assist you here, and should direct your attention to the hosts of this tourney.

As this does not have anything to do directly with Xbox, we will now be locking this thread. You are free to create a discussion about this, or if you have any other questions, you can create a new thread, and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. Skanker irl Win User

Usually in 1 vs. 1 games there is always a way to counter spam moves. Where it gets tricky is if you are playing games with multiple people, and you lose the game because someone is spamming and killing other players who can't counter the move.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I did twice there first response was "Spam Skills" and there 2nd response was "Thank you for contacting our support team. But we have to tell you we are not able to help you right now."
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should direct that question to their support group.
  6. blkthunda Win User

Characters u HATE playing against

This is game is a spamfest game. Majority of the players only spams the same moves.
Thema:

1. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments? - Similar Threads - Why does ESL

2. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  3. Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?: It keeps disconnecting but it says my Strength is 84% to 91% on my Xbox One S why does it Disconnect? How can I fix this? Without adding a Wired Network? 29bd33ae-781c-48c8-aa17-0f45b985cced
  4. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  5. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  6. Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?: Why is every brand new Xbox One I buy really really warm when I touch it just after a few moments that it was turned on? I mean you can cook Burgers on this console if you wanted to....
  7. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  8. why does my xbox update fail when its verifying the update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox update fail when its verifying the update?: Any time after downloading the update for my xbox one (s) and the verifying part begins, it loads half to about 41% and then I'm given an error. This bothers me a lot because it consumes my data...
  9. Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...: Over the course of the past month, I've been playing around with the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) options on my Xbox One X (X1X) as displayed on my LG C9 OLED. I've...
  10. Why does the store prevent me from signing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the store prevent me from signing in?: When I put in my password (which is correct), it asks me to verify my identity. After getting the code on my phone and typing it in, the window just asks for my password again and verify my...