Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

Discus and support Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 10, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

IntenseJames, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey James

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the use of certain techniques in specific fighting games.

As Xbox Forums Ambassador
    {Parity}
    stated, we do not have necessary tools to be able to properly assist you here, and should direct your attention to the hosts of this tourney.

As this does not have anything to do directly with Xbox, we will now be locking this thread. You are free to create a discussion about this, or if you have any other questions, you can create a new thread, and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. Skanker irl Win User

Usually in 1 vs. 1 games there is always a way to counter spam moves. Where it gets tricky is if you are playing games with multiple people, and you lose the game because someone is spamming and killing other players who can't counter the move.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I did twice there first response was "Spam Skills" and there 2nd response was "Thank you for contacting our support team. But we have to tell you we are not able to help you right now."
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should direct that question to their support group.
  6. blkthunda Win User

Characters u HATE playing against

This is game is a spamfest game. Majority of the players only spams the same moves.
Thema:

1. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments? - Similar Threads - Why does ESL

2. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...
  3. Why does cod mw not let me play special ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cod mw not let me play special ops: I went to play call of duty special ops i had downloaded the pack and all to find out i was missing a pack so basically the xbox store has taken my special ops pack 2 and now i cant play part of...
  4. Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours: So it started installing 72 hours ago and its only at 26 percent whats happening???? 4891ad64-8967-453b-9253-c79276e79851
  5. Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?: I cannot understand why the XBox One and XBox One X both will pretend that the WiFi was never set up if you plug in an an Ehternet cable (and get an IP). Please fix....
  6. Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?: This has been happening randomly over the course of a year. I checked my settings and its plugged into an extension cord which is plugged into a surge protector (I think that's what its called)....
  7. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?: I've tried repeatedly to launch Sudoku. It comes up, says Microsoft Sudoku, has the white circle of dots loading, then shows Microsoft Sudoku off to the left with Arkadium.... but that's it. It...
  8. Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming: So I'm not understanding after all these years why we still need to be signed into an xbox profile to use youtube? I like to set it up in the backround, while game streaming via xcloud. But have...
  9. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]
  10. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...