Why does it say it'll convert on days it actually doesn't convert?

Discus and support Why does it say it'll convert on days it actually doesn't convert? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; "we’ll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting?"... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Spacyignignot, May 17, 2018.

1. Why does it say it'll convert on days it actually doesn't convert?

"we’ll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting?"

Yes, because I received no deposit on the 15th, today is the 17th and there my rewards sit, not converted.

Not sure if this place is deliberately trying to frustrate people lately because it seems like that is exactly what is happening.

:)

Spacyignignot, May 17, 2018
  2. The Walking Dead FPS Courtesy of Activision

Actually, having just watched that trailer, it looks like it'll be atrocious. Can't say why, just how it looks like it'll be.

ChainSmokingBob, May 17, 2018
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    why does it say im console banned

There's a common misconception that the time between offences and the ban being handed out are always short (eg a week). There's no statute of limitations on how much time can pass before the offence becomes unpunishable either. As is post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    - And you'll get a reasoning for your banning.

EDIT: Curse Callumpy and his faster typing!

VernierSlake, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The 15th and 30th are just the latest dates deposits can take place (hence why it says around those dates not on them). Deposits generally take place a few days before so there was not a deposit scheduled for the 15th this month. It took place on the 9th.

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next
    month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The 15th and 30th are just the latest dates deposits can take place (hence why it says around those dates not on them). Deposits generally take place a few days before so there was not a deposit scheduled for the 15th this month. It took place on the 9th.

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next
    month.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

The Walking Dead FPS Courtesy of Activision

Actually, having just watched that trailer, it looks like it'll be atrocious. Can't say why, just how it looks like it'll be.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic?

I had this when i had to send my console off.The site says Czech but it does actually go to Germany.

Just use the label you were sent & it'll be fine.

Got my console back within 7 days so a quick turnaround.

Really not sure why the site says it goes to the Czech Republic as they always seem go to Germany.
  10. alli108 Win User

Connecting One to a TV that has no HDMI Inputs

Where would you get an HDMI Converter? I am in US. Got One for Xmas gift for child and want to make sure it'll work. If a converter doesn't work I guess I'll have to get a HDTV.
Thema:

1. Why does it say it'll convert on days it actually doesn't convert? - Similar Threads - Why does it'll

2. Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?: [img] This is in regaueds to the latest one two xboxes have two copies of it, wasting double the space, i have uninstalled both fully restarted, etc they show up as ready to install the same...
  3. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  4. Why does the comunity calender not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the comunity calender not work?: I need help because the comunity calender is not working! 0edb4d6f-6541-4f82-9630-1bb82d1dd8d6
  5. Why does installation stop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does installation stop?: i have tried it all. Hard OSU1 reset, wiped everything, single threaded one app install (fortnite yup) and yet digital download stops. In the history of all my devices, in 2020, the xbox 1 x is...
  6. why does xbox think this is inappropriate

in XBoX on Windows
    why does xbox think this is inappropriate: please tell me whats wrong with this [img] [img] 6fea13a9-9025-4052-bddf-ae6096108eb8
  7. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] Und laut windows ist mein System Aktuell und es liegen keine Updates vor. [Translate]...
  8. Why does my Xbox overheat with certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox overheat with certain games?: Hello everyone, I’m on the community server today, for I am looking for answers as to why my Xbox One is overheating when I play NBA 2K20. The fan doesn’t kick into overdrive and I keep it well...
  9. Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...: I was playing Rocket League yesterday on Xbox and i came across a group of 3 who were together and extremely toxic. They kept calling me the B-Word in games, Calling me a [mod removed] and stuff...
  10. Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?: Recently, OneGuide refuses to stay signed in when I power up the system. I have OneGuide setup to run when the system starts up. When it does, and I go to my favorites, it says to sign in. When I...