Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

Discus and support Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont? submitted by /u/RoundChoice [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RoundChoice, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont?

submitted by /u/RoundChoice
    [link] [comments]

/u/RoundChoice, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Pward20 Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

When I put the disc in my console and i use console streaming, I press A on the game and it says that it not available while streaming.?
  3. AtlasBlue2015 Win User

Keeps signing me out

Mine is doing the same thing when I use Amazon to stream a movie, it also kicks me off the internet and say limited and check status, but status does not show any issue with streaming why is mine doing it then????
  4. poover Win User

xbox party chat

I'm also unable to hear or chat when in a party when I stream an xbox game on my desktop via the Xbox App; once I stop streaming - chat is restored.
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

@ LostKauz Good question. If you can stream your game from the cloud from any console, and play as your streaming, why install at all, assuming you have a good enough connection to support this? I heard that installs are mandatory. Why, if you could stream
    from the cloud? That seems to make no sense.

I have Frontier as my only option for internet, so streaming anything is a hassle.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

XB1 Home screen backgrond

Lol nice try Burnin, as I'm not talking about a better way to view on twitch.

When it comes down to it the xbox one twitch app is just poor, as the xbox records and streams from an obviously incompatible capture device giving us settings to control CBR, Key Frame Intervals and many other things that will take too much effort to explain
    here Would be crucial.

The funniest part of streaming on twitch from your console as is without spending money on a capture device and buying or downloading free to use third party streaming apps is that 95% of the streams are incompatible to view on Mobile devices or even better
    cannot be viewed on other consoles.

So if my xbox has a capture device why should I have to buy another just too ensure people can actually view my stream??

Why should I have to purchase or download a free to use application just to further adjust my stream settings too ensure my stream can be viewed.

Where are the options to do this directly from console??

So my point is if there is an exclusive partnership why does the competitor have some of the options I speak of?

Why does their app work 50% more efficiently?

Why are their more options on their App.

MS is a joke and I am sry to myself it took me this long too realize. We are being blind sided so wake up.
Thema:

Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

1. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone?? - Similar Threads - Why does unable

2. Why does open luggage take double the keys to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does open luggage take double the keys to open: Why does open luggage take double the keys to open 4b6fbf32-3d94-42c2-acc1-884037310339
  3. Why does Xbox enforcement exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox enforcement exist?: Why does Xbox enforcement team exist when all they do is ban people because they are trigger happy? Got banned for "looking for a group post." The same posts I have been making for months don't...
  4. Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?: I noticed something strange today. Background: Gigabit Internet from Xfinity Motorola MB8600 cable modem Google Wifi I currently get about 400 Mbps sustained download speeds on speed tests...
  5. Why does your product suck?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does your product suck?: Your remotes are junk. The headphones I bought suck. Every accessory i’ve purchased for your product has flat out sucked. In fact I took the last awful remote you manufactured and dropped a 40...
  6. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does astroneer take loads of time to load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does astroneer take loads of time to load?: Astroneer takes at least 20 monutez to load in, why? Is it glitched? And, How do I fix it? be82c7ba-14a6-4565-af4e-8e6cd1e82133
  8. why does xbox ban for for stuff like this

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does xbox ban for for stuff like this: why do people get banned for this stuff [mod removed] a5ab06c0-06bf-4131-8352-d29e820ea412
  9. Why does Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition NOT show a price when I select see price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition NOT show a price when I select see price?: I've downloaded several backward compatible games before from them being free with gold so I know in the game's store page there isn't a price listed right away like current games... you have to...
  10. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f