Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass

Discus and support Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox console companion, and the website xbox home was perfect... First it was the xbox console companion now it's the xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by addictgaming360, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM.

1. Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass

Xbox console companion, and the website xbox home was perfect... First it was the xbox console companion now it's the xbox.com https://account.xbox.com/ home you would be able to see the purchase history, apps and other stuff also find your clubs. Now
    everything is ruin.

Why does microsoft keep ruining everything. I mean you click the xbox app all I see is game pass games. Being able to use the xbox console companion you are able to. They removed or disable the xbox console comanion including capture. I never even updated xbox
    console companion the windows update, updated the app.

Why can they just leave stuff alone it isn't broken.

:)

addictgaming360, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:12 AM
  2. XA Jeffrey Win User

Hopefully this helps. Not everything remains the same, sometimes they adjust things to make the console run better and sometimes it's all a "Boat and a show." That means they just do it for looks. 99% of the time by my guessing someone throws out ideas and
    says "Hey that's a great idea" and they push the update, but hey I never told you that.
  3. nickpeck36 Win User

Star Wars Bundle

It's supposed to come out with the Kinect Star Wars game and since that keeps getting pushed back so does the system. Dosen't make much sense to me why they won't just release it now but oh well.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Windows Azure: The power behind upcoming game Titanfall for the Xbox One

Why would Microsoft want to stream their exclusive games on Gaikai when they are trying to push sales for Xbox 360 and Xbox One? @StrangerJim
  5. CursedFrogurt37 Win User

Problem with COD 2 Season Pass

DLC doesn't get automatically pushed with the season pass. You should be able to select the DLC from the in-game menu and download it at no charge with the pass installed, however. Does that work?
  6. BillyLMitchell Win User

why does Microsoft keep stressing .....

Xbox 360 Live arcade games not being compatible with Xbox One is a big negative to me. I can accept not being able to trade or sell digital games, but the games should work on the newer console. People who buy music from iTunes know that they can listen
    to their music on their new iPhone,iPad,iPod. Backwards compatability would have helped me accept an all digital future.
Thema:

1. Why does microsoft keep pushing for that xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Why does microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?: I had to refund a game, it says refunded but theres no money on the credit card yet. It also says 0 dollars total. 36de0b7b-f2ca-4d0e-8b81-ea099c08afbd
  3. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  4. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  5. Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...: Gears 4 had been broken for a long time . An update promised for january 2020 still has not been released. When did it become acceptable for developers to abandon games old game support and just...
  6. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  7. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not Load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not Load.: I'm going to restart this same discussion. the last one which ran for about 2 months was summarily closed with no definitive solution. The problem still exists. I uninstalled and reinstalled on...
  8. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  9. Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...: Cuando quiero pagar ultimate dice que hubo un error de su lado [Translation-When I want to pay ultimate says there was a mistake on your side] f5913ceb-fec2-4152-969e-c72adee45044
  10. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803