Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...

Discus and support Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It amazes me that Microsoft has such contempt for the people that make their jobs possible. A single 10-second response every time there is a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickBahne, Nov 5, 2017.

1. PatrickBahne
    PatrickBahne Guest

Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...

It amazes me that Microsoft has such contempt for the people that make their jobs possible. A single 10-second response every time there is a problem would go a LONG way to improving their PR. Atop it all, they seem completely unconcerned that they are hemorrhaging
    tens of thousands of dollars an hour by not fixing a very popular game that so regularly crashes. You can bet if I were in charge there would be a serious wake-up call for many so-called programmers.

:)

PatrickBahne, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Millan 86
    Millan 86 Guest
    Cuz of a lame PS3 game, we get denied some Timesplitters fun

Nothing would make me happier to see a HD edition of the timesplitters... And why not, a 4th edition to the game. In my opinion they have enough customer base to make this project feasible

Millan 86, Nov 5, 2017
  3. darkhaven3
    darkhaven3 Guest
    New to xbox 360. any tips n trick would be cool.thx

But Microsoft *does* gouge its customer base. Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ... :p

darkhaven3, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Canceling my account after 10+ years of service /RANT

It's a shame to see you go but I do not understand why you would try to discourage people from using Microsoft based products (office,windows,etc.) When a "Tech expert" such as yourself should know that Microsoft offers very nice and easy to use (and learn)
    programs and just because you are throwing a little fit does not mean you should recommend other products to your customers based on a small issue such as this, while I understand where you are coming from your frustration is causing you to make poor choices.
  5. darkhaven3 Win User

New to xbox 360. any tips n trick would be cool.thx

But Microsoft *does* gouge its customer base. :p
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

probation periods

Why is it ironic? If people do not like post 2002 games, why do they play them? The problem is, it's just as cool and trendy to hate and bash on COD as it is to like the game. When people bash it, their arguments hold very little water. Modern Warfare on
    the other hand is an entirely different story. It's a bad series and the ones bashing it based on their Modern Warfare experiences, should really give Black Ops a try. COD offers more load out customizations and different styles of play than almost any shooter
    on a console. The customizations in the shooters everybody praises are only cosmetic. The biggest problem with Call of Duty is, it is very popular. People hate that just as bad as an Emo kid hating popular Rock & Roll.
  7. Millan 86 Win User

Cuz of a lame PS3 game, we get denied some Timesplitters fun

Nothing would make me happier to see a HD edition of the timesplitters... And why not, a 4th edition to the game. In my opinion they have enough customer base to make this project feasible
  8. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

ME3 multiplayer general chat

Why do so few people use their mic? It's very frustrating, this is a team based game.
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  3. Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.: Microsoft has refused to give me a refund on Battlefield V, even though I have owned it for less than 2 weeks, and have only played for 1 hour 43 minutes. 90510bad-42a1-49c4-924a-98468a422738
  4. why does Mahjong not log in?? Microsoft (Mod. Remove)

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does Mahjong not log in?? Microsoft (Mod. Remove): now after most of the AM solitaire logs on buyt now Mahjong does not even though I am logged on to Solitaire. You guys have changed something and not checked it out as usual....
  5. Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

in XBoX Rewards
    Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****: Stop retardedly ruining EVERYFUCKINGTHING that's awesome FFS..seriously just STOP 733c6085-7d73-4977-a4e1-9067f4f4f9e0
  6. Why does microsoft deny the XBOXoneS has major faults?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does microsoft deny the XBOXoneS has major faults?: Since i bought the PUBG release XBOXONES ive had nothing but issues with it. Ive spent hours on the phone with microsoft setting up my router to their specs. Spent 250$ on a new router which i was...
  7. Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?: Xbox and Microsoft have decades of providing error riddled products and services, I won't bother mentioning them all, the list would be too long. Now take the latest Xbox One X, it has been over...
  8. Why does Microsoft Bingo always black out and you end up loosing all your bingo's and power ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Bingo always black out and you end up loosing all your bingo's and power ...: Why does this game always malfunction towards the end of the round causing a person to loose all their bingo's and power balls. Its darn near impossible to get your 24 hour credits because it...
  9. why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Last month the scroll wheel function quit working on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection opening screen. the scroll bar still works. There are some screens that do not have a scroll bar and no...
  10. Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MICROSOFT Hate Us so Much?!??!: Creating an Xbox Account totally wreaked havoc. It changed the Outgoing name on all my email messages, etc. Tried to change it back, but it is listed as correct, in Outlook settings, so they make...