Why does my account have a suspension

Discus and support Why does my account have a suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im confused why my account got baned d7cd7883-735a-4302-be81-879cbdbf6ab0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grimm:p, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Grimm:p
    Grimm:p Guest

Im confused why my account got baned

:)

Grimm:p, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

No-one here can tell you that. You need to go to the Enforcement website and it should tell you what the ban is for and for how long it is:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
  3. ChrisPagan Win User

Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

I did read that but I'm more wondering why my suspension seems to be missing in it's entirety. Obviously I'm still suspended, I know that because I can't even log onto the Xbox site without being redirected to the enforcement page, but why can't I view
    it and why does it say I'm in good standing and no enforcements have been issued to my account.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Banned Xbox 360

Have your friend post here to find out why his console was suspended:

09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Suspensions, to my knowledge, are not lifted early.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

why oh why do microsoft allow all the cheats to prosper on xbox live so much cheating going by the wayside

6. II IX Jeteye IX Win User

Suspended for NOTHING !

The enforcement team does not monitor this forum. Any suspensions placed on an account will stand as issued until the suspension end date. I am not a PET member, I can't just automatically find out why you were banned/suspended. Please post on the suspension
    forum to find the exact reason. They will not lift it before the end date of the suspension.
Thema:

1. Why does my account have a suspension - Similar Threads - Why does account

2. Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4): I've tried every possible method of fixing my network issues, but nothing works I have Forza Horizon 4 on steam, but always get an immediate error, saying I can't establish a connection to their...
  3. why does my xbox account not appear on account.xbox.com ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox account not appear on account.xbox.com ?: I have tried everything but my account is bugged I called Xbox support and was just hung up and ignored after one hour of trying to explain it to a rep . its none of my privacy settings I have...
  4. Why does my new account have 2 gamertags?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my new account have 2 gamertags?: So i already had an xbox account from playing minecraft mobile. I just got my console and i logged into that account and then i also made a new account as my main. I put xbox live gold on it and i...
  5. Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account: I cant play it say having trouble signing into xbox live account 9dc1cfb4-010c-4e82-b36f-130b8a6a0499
  6. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  7. Why does my account keep locking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep locking: Everything ive done to try and fix it but its still not working 2 step verifacation= didnt work change password=didnt work microsoft support=Keep telling me the same thing over and over that...
  8. Why does my account keep logging me out everytime i use it on another xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my account keep logging me out everytime i use it on another xbox?: Pretty much, whenever I use my account on a different xbox, my account logs into the xbox I normally use. So when a family member and i swap and i use my account on their xbox, it logs me out and...
  9. Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked?: So it all started about a month ago, my original xbox live account got locked because i forgot the password so i gave up and made a new one. I thought that would be it but, after two days that...
  10. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...