Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?

Discus and support Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does the gamer pic on my forum profile show an old one and no games? Thanks. b0ade2b2-6528-4248-8154-100845213e59 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barso, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Barso
    Barso Guest

Why does the gamer pic on my forum profile show an old one and no games? Thanks.

:)

Barso, Apr 10, 2016
  2. VaapCloud9
    VaapCloud9 Guest
    I cannot access the Private Beta forum

Also why does my profile only show my PC game information?

VaapCloud9, Apr 10, 2016
  3. Achievements not showing?

How come in these forums it does not show your recent games played? even viewing your profile it does not show xbox one games?

SCOTTVOORHEES, Apr 10, 2016
  4. Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?

The forums still run on the old Xbox 360 profile settings and have yet to be updates to the new Xbox One profile settings. Mostly because there are still a lot of people that haven't upgraded to Xbox One yet. Same with the games, only Xbox 360 and windows
    mobile games will show.

Skeeter Quill, Apr 10, 2016
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

The forums still run on the old Xbox 360 profile settings and have yet to be updates to the new Xbox One profile settings. Mostly because there are still a lot of people that haven't upgraded to Xbox One yet. Same with the games, only Xbox 360 and windows
    mobile games will show.
  6. RobHanson Win User

Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

I created a gamer pic on my xbox one and the only one that shows on the forums is my old one from my 360 and when I go to change it in the edit profile it says I have to log into my 360. Why can't I make that change on my xbox one since it is my console
    now and not the 360?
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

game tag.

Hello Ron,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is the Houdini202 an old gamer tag of yours? The reason why it is showing is you play on Activision account for Call of duty games. You will need to update the gamer tag with Activision, for it to show the correct gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. GreyMittens Win User

Gamerpics on forums.

I am actually a bit bummed out that my 360 gamer pic (bowtie cat) won't show on my xbox one profile pic. No way to select the old images :(

That aside, it is rather silly that no xbox one info is shown in the forums here.

gm
  9. Disturbd ZX6R Win User

Changing Avatar Pic Issue On Xbox ONE!!!

Same here ... Xbox live shows my correct gamer pic but in forums it still has the old one ...
Thema:

1. Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic? - Similar Threads - Why does forum

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?: Clicked on one of the boxes in the reward app(mobile app). It opened IE for some reason and pops up a huge Certificate error - The site is not secure -...
  4. Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?: Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on? (I have disconnected it from ethernet and wifi and it still turns on randomly at some point nearly every day at various times--does not appear to be...
  5. why does it say i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say i dont own it: I bought a game a while ago and it was working properly but then out of nowhere it gets deleted from my console and when i go to the store it doesn’t say i own it and it wasn’t returned because my...
  6. Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?: Hard resetting doesnt fix it, it just goes away after like an hour submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  7. Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?: I play "Halo: MCC" on Steam as well as other Steam games. Steam is a service which allows you to change your 'visible' name at no cost, while you still have your account name unchanged, and it...
  8. I was banned from the Xbox Forum, why does the ban extend to here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned from the Xbox Forum, why does the ban extend to here?: I was banned from the Xbox.com forum under my main account of voteDC. I don't dispute that ban, it was deserved. However I am surprised to find that the ban extends to answers.microsoft.com as...
  9. Why does Xbox support never respond to users in this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox support never respond to users in this forum?: It's like this: User: I'm having this issue <meticulously details issue and all troubleshooting steps> Other user: Me too, I also tried <these things> Other user: Me too, I also tried <these...
  10. Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!: Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!! 8d92c33c-c860-4796-9d57-ea62a34a6cda