Why does, my microsfot account not work?

Discus and support Why does, my microsfot account not work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaleb_M_Andrew, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i have even trouble shot, my way to this point, in time. despite this being a no where, near, world ending issue. it just sucks that i can't simply DO what is advertised, PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE NOW. now why has it taken me whole 2 weeks to even get close to tasting the fun of MINECRAFT, with my friends? should it not be as simple as my friend BUYING a realm. and me JOIN, with the same edition of minecraft? SMH microsoft. i seriously doubt you can do anything, as everythwere online states "this is currently an issue thats being worked on" since two thousand eighteen... need i remind its 2021, PRACTICALLY 2022, and ALL i want to DO is interact, and play minecraft with my friends. DON'T even Ask or respond>HELP ME.

:)

Kaleb_M_Andrew, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Could you give more details about the problem you are facing and what you have already tried to do?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

you need wait for a official information from Microsfot
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund

for all refunds you would need to contact microsfot directly at 180p4myxbox
  5. zlDontCryHoelz Win User

No sincroniza datos minecraft [Doesn't sync minecraft data]

You need to reset your xbox and try again if that doesent work contact microsfot
  6. Zingyathlet Win User

microsfot rewards

I just tried It none Are working Any idea if i need to talk to support about this?
Thema:

1. Why does, my microsfot account not work? - Similar Threads - Why does microsfot

2. Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?: Activity feeds, clubs, LFGs, the social pillars of Xbox—gone since fall 2020 with the new app. Xbox risks following PlayStation’s path of driving the community into silence until they bring these...
  3. Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts: I have a child account for my 8 year old son, because this is required for xbox. Recently his Netflix app was somehow connected to someone else's account. I am trying to see if my son's account...
  4. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?: The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers....
  5. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  6. Why does halo infinite keep breaking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does halo infinite keep breaking?: At first we couldn't get the game to start, so we uninstalled and reinstalled. That worked. Then we spent 30min trying to get co-op to work, only to find online that they don't have co-op???...
  7. Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?: It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not. 629f19a4-2522-4573-a500-f8121a95d15f
  8. Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT?: While playing a game the other day, I realized that when I hold my right trigger, my right analog stick drifts upwards without me touching it. I decided to go into Test mode to see if it was my...
  9. Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...: Seriously this is getting to the point where I'm creating new passwords just for stupid Minecraft login. I recently tried resetting the password because I forgot my password for my Microsoft...
  10. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...