Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...

Discus and support Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Seriously this is getting to the point where I'm creating new passwords just for stupid Minecraft login. I recently tried resetting the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zapadla4, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Zapadla4
    Zapadla4 Guest

Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...

Seriously this is getting to the point where I'm creating new passwords just for stupid Minecraft login. I recently tried resetting the password because I forgot my password for my Microsoft account because it's the only password which is always [mod removed] different. After 10 min of trying to reset the password because you guys for some stupid reason don't allow me to use a password, I used before I had to create a new password. Literally just after I changed my password for the 20th time this year I tried to log in to my Microsoft account and immediately was asked to reset the password for "security reasons" seriously guys?? I DON'T GIVE A [mod removed] ABOUT MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT BEING HACKED OR WHATEVER YOU GUYS A PROTECTING IT FROM. Just let me use my main password. The fact that I went out of my way to write this rant even tho I never ever have written anything on a forum before in my life should just show you just how frustrating your system is.

:)

Zapadla4, Jan 1, 2022
  2. Vorpal1986 Win User

When will you guys be fixing two-step verification?

I understand how you feel, two step verification does not work properly with xbox 360, and there's more: If you lost access to your account and have two step verification active and does not have any security proofs, you won't be able to recover your account,
    so, use it with caution
  3. al jonesen Win User

hello wargameing net

^^^ if you are running a scout tank then a tier 4 will get tier 7 matches, or if you platoon up and chose a tank lower than that of your buddy then you can and will end up in matches higher than your tank should be in, but that isn't the games fault, that
    would be your fault for setting up a "fail platoon" situation.

the hacking and "kissing the bank account goodbye" bit is just silly. perhaps you will elaborate on this because I am dying to know how you came up with this idea? my bank account is secure, I've experienced no hacking...
  4. cbander0918 Win User

Are you guys excited for October?

Yes!!!! Jeez my bank account is going to be EMPTY. That or I need to win the lottery....
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

score system?

^^Yeah, cap and kill and you will be fine. That above post was my guess to as why that guy scored higher than you on the leaderboards.
  6. Revend Spite Win User

error code 80049c0b

Why does my xbox need better security than my BANK?!

This is the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with.

I've verified my phone about a dozen times.

I still get a message indicating I can't use that number until it's been verified.
Thema:

1. Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix... - Similar Threads - Why Does Minecraft

2. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  3. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  4. Why does minecraft redownload as the beta

in XboX Insiders
    Why does minecraft redownload as the beta: I've used this app before on my xbox one s, and after I'm done looking through the minecraft beta I follow the instructions, but the only way to have minecraft redownload normally is to completely...
  5. Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?: I just downloaded Minecraft about two weeks ago and I am trying to invite my friends to come to my world. When I go to the menu, I click on invite to game and chose my friends from the online...
  6. Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after (few days ago) upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after (few days ago) upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ...: Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ? Only "Mojang" displayed and then back to start screen on Windows 10 Mobile Is it issue with year rating ? 12...
  7. Why does it say I need to pay for Gold on XBox One for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need to pay for Gold on XBox One for Minecraft?: I bought Minecraft. Now it says I need to subscribe to Gold. Can't I play for free? Why do I need to subscribe? 7b9853c6-0494-4d4c-8ae3-85d42efc3372
  8. Why does the Minecraft Xbox one server keep shutting down ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft Xbox one server keep shutting down ?: Minecraft Xbox one server keeps shutting down while playing, its really starting make us angry, what really sucks is we can disable the auto save while playing to save later, but it does us NO...
  9. Why does this come out in minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this come out in minecraft: [img] d80f284d-f079-4ad3-986e-acab74dddf02
  10. Why does a 4 year old need an email account to play minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does a 4 year old need an email account to play minecraft?: Seriously, I just want my kids to be able to play minecraft and not have to change the control settings every time. They don't need email and seventeen passwords. And what's with all the stupid...