Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money...

Discus and support Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yesterday I bought Minecraft Java for my PC. Turns out I used the wrong Gmail and I didn't even have a Mojang account for that Gmail, so I decided I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HRCJ2000, Aug 5, 2022.

1. HRCJ2000
    HRCJ2000 Guest

Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money...

So yesterday I bought Minecraft Java for my PC. Turns out I used the wrong Gmail and I didn't even have a Mojang account for that Gmail, so I decided I would have to get a refund and rebuy Minecraft for my correct Gmail. I did so. I checked my inbox to see if I had been refunded (and I know I wouldn't get a refund immediately) but the next day, it says I had been refunded for my purchase. Is this a delay of some sort? Will I be getting this refund tomorrow or should I contact support?

Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money... [​IMG]

Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money... [​IMG]

:)

HRCJ2000, Aug 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money back?

Hi, HRCJ2000! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

This means that your refund was approved and processed on Microsoft's end. It typically takes 3 - 5 business days for funds to be returned to the payment method used for the original transaction.

Since you are still within that timeframe, I'd suggest waiting a few days before contacting Support.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

It can typically take about 3-5 business days to receive the refund after it was approved.
  4. TikTok 2goated4u7373 Win User

refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

Its been 3 days is that still ok
  5. GuestIntenRBLX Win User

Havent gotten refund

Hey, Rusty!

I believe this could be due to shortage of staff

because of COVID-19, as far as I know this is way beyond the average response time which is normally a couple days or so in normal conditions. I may be wrong, I would suggest that you send a follow up email to them. I am not entirely sure...

Cheers,

Alex

Xbox Ambassador
  6. Saberawx Win User

Prepaid card

I have a card and i redeemed it to buy xbox gold I refunded the card and got the money back i havent gotten the money to my bank accoynt yet but I got the $10 back to the card but it wont let me use it
Thema:

1. Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money... - Similar Threads - Why does refund

2. In Mahjong why does the Show Available Tiles not work correctly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Mahjong why does the Show Available Tiles not work correctly?: I have the Show Available Tiles in an off position, yet the game shows me a move when I do not click for the next move quickly. 31d5f683-1b32-41de-81b1-b99a85b79434
  3. Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?: I have read all the post and articles claiming it’s something touching the button be it a pet or dirt/dust but that makes no sense to me as is impossible for my setup. It’s not a hardware issue...
  4. Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes: [img] Whenever I play apex legends my match is okay the first 3 minutes of it happening, then it just freezes and I can’t do anything, I can still talk in a party with my friends but the game is...
  5. Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?: I first bought the game over a year ago and it worked and played fine, really enjoyed the game. Doing a second playthrough and around a week or so ago, it just suddenly doesn't work. I mean the...
  6. Why does only the home button work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does only the home button work?: I’ve reset and updated my controller but only the home button and joysticks work. It’s connected and it has a fully charged battery. The USB cord doesn’t help either. It will randomly disconnect...
  7. Why does my Xbox not boot up?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox not boot up?: A few days ago, I recently uninstalled Fall Guys, considering that was the game that glitched mostly on my Xbox One S and since then, either I get the animation intro or it just does not show up....
  8. Why does Xbox think i am in a Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox think i am in a Family?: Hello all. I am having trouble accessing multiple features on this account. when i try to access them, it says that i can't as i am in a family safety thing. However, when i check my family...
  9. Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?: I had to refund a game, it says refunded but theres no money on the credit card yet. It also says 0 dollars total. 36de0b7b-f2ca-4d0e-8b81-ea099c08afbd
  10. Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.: Microsoft has refused to give me a refund on Battlefield V, even though I have owned it for less than 2 weeks, and have only played for 1 hour 43 minutes. 90510bad-42a1-49c4-924a-98468a422738