Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it all started about a month ago, my original xbox live account got locked because i forgot the password so i gave up and made a new one. I thought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luchi., Apr 17, 2020.

1. Luchi.
    Luchi. Guest

So it all started about a month ago, my original xbox live account got locked because i forgot the password so i gave up and made a new one. I thought that would be it but, after two days that account got locked too. Then i just kept making account after
    account after account. I got kinda used to it but recently i bought gold to play games while in quarantined, and as expected my account got locked but no big deal because if i make a new ill still be able to play games with the gold i bought two days ago right?
    Well, when i went to start a multiplayer game it said i needed to buy gold. But i had already gotten gold? So why does my accounts keep getting locked? And why does it keep telling me i need to buy gold, though i had bought it the previous two days?

:)

Luchi., Apr 17, 2020
  2. mr olr Win User

That is the reason then. The terms of service forbid the making of multiple accounts as your activity looks like your trying to avoid bans.

The accounts and console are linked so MS can see when you create multiple accounts within a small time window for the same console. Its unusual behaviour so it gets flagged. Likely the console has been flagged and this is why your accounts keep getting
    band.

Gold is also linked to an account not an xbox. There is a very high chance your xbox console has been flagged for some reason, you will likely need to speak with a support person to understand if that is the case.
  3. TJParadox Win User

games won't launch error 0x87e1080b

Try going into the setting, reset console and reset and keep my apps and games. FIx this issue for me.
    So all of the accounts get wiped off of the xbox along with all of my saved settings? Why does this happen to me :((((
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

My account keeps getting banned why?

Are you replying to those messages in a similar tone? Are you reporting the messages they have sent you?

You need to stop replying to the messages if you are and then report, mute, and block the other people.

You can find out how at
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
  5. vino0723 Win User

How do I fix my Xbox one

why does my xbox one keep turning off
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

why does my xbox keep freezing?

This issue should now be resolved! Let us know if you are experiencing further issues though. :)
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked? - Similar Threads - Why does accounts

2. Why does my account keep logging me out everytime i use it on another xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my account keep logging me out everytime i use it on another xbox?: Pretty much, whenever I use my account on a different xbox, my account logs into the xbox I normally use. So when a family member and i swap and i use my account on their xbox, it logs me out and...
  3. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  4. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  5. Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]: L ho usato fino a giovedì su xbox ed ora mi chiede la password la inserisco è mi dice che non é quella giusta ci riprovo mille volte poi scopro che questo account non esiste più, allora cerco di...
  6. Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]: Perché Il mio account non esiste più? E se cerco di crearne un altro con lo stesso nome mi dice che esiste gi ? L ho usato fino a due giorni fa con la mia xbox [Translation - Why does my account...
  7. Why the [Mod Removed - Profanity] does my Xbox account keep doing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the [Mod Removed - Profanity] does my Xbox account keep doing this?: I went to try to change my offline xbox 360 account (which on Halo Reach had 5000000+ credits that i reduced down to around 200 or so credits) to an online account. I had specifically reduced my...
  8. Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?: Just bought a xbox One after having a 360 for years and not using it, finally upgraded for a new game I wanted and I got a live membership to play online and when I entered it rejected the code....
  9. Why does MS ask for a backup account for gold membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does MS ask for a backup account for gold membership.: Loaded gift card onto account but MS is asking for a backup. What a scam MS is stealing from kids 526fd373-7997-4b08-934b-9ea0cb72a2a9
  10. Why does it only say 3 years on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it only say 3 years on my account?: Hello, maybe someone can help me with this. When you go to your profile on Xbox, then in the left corner it says a number 3 with me. I know that is means how long im on Xbox Live. But my question...