Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get 170/170 hello, I have Telus pure fibre 150/150. Yet my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rage x Gage, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Rage x Gage
    Rage x Gage Guest

Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...

Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get 170/170
    hello, I have Telus pure fibre 150/150. Yet my Xbox only gets 60/70 roughly. I have 0% packet loss, 100% wireless strength. I run tests on my phone and laptop, which are also wireless, and get 170/170. Why does my Xbox get such low speeds? I have open nat
    type, ipv4 and ipv6. I have upnp, opened ports. It says nothing is wrong, except I’m getting just under 1/3 of my internet speed. Please help

:)

Rage x Gage, Apr 3, 2018
  2. 174+ ping all the time

Hello,

After running the Network Stats test on my xbox 360, I always get a ping of 170 -180 every time. My upload is about .8 and download around 13-15 mbs. I Am connecting using the Xbox N wireless adaptor.

However, my wireless laptop and PC are having no issues with high ping at all, tested just now I get 31 ms - Download speed 14 Mbps / upload 0.74 mbps.

I plugged my xbox 360 directly to the router via cable, but still get a ping on 170+. So it doesn't appear to be a router/internet issue, but rather with the xbox hardware, or is the server I am pinging in the west coast US?

I regularly get disconnected from XBL when playing games / using Netflix. So can anyone explain why I am getting very high ping only on my xbox 360 (white one

) and how to fix it. I've tried reducing the firewall level in my routerm but no joy.

Thanks.

Jonathan7777777777, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Download speed is much slower than what it says in speed test

When I run a speed test on my Xbox one over Ethernet I get around 150-170 Mbps but when I download a game in this case the cod beta I get anywhere as low a 3 most of the time between 1 and 30 sometimes I have gotten between 80 and 90 but that didn't last
    for very long. I did the speed test in the settings and the one on Speedtest.net and they both said between 150 -170

How can I fix this?

raiders4life7, Apr 3, 2018
  4. LethalSniper007 Win User

Everything getting usual internet except Xbox One

Hey that's happ to me to. My speedtest on laptop gets me 180 MB download and 15mb upload but when I run a test on Xbox I get way below that. I'm only getting 50mb down and 14 MB up
  5. BoricuaEVO X Win User

Stream Super HD and 3D

i too experience extremely poor quality on Xbox One Netflix app. I even upgraded my internet service thinking it was going to make a difference. when i test out the connection on my laptop wired, i get 58 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. i use the same
    connection to test out the Xbox One, and it only take 39 Mbps download, 11 Mbps upload. Is that normal?
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

I have spectrum Internet and my xbox is showing 2-3mb upload on a wired connection....my desktop PC is 20-25mb up which is what I am paying for. My wifi devices like my phone and laptop even are close to 20 up. Why is xbox not getting faster upload....

Ive tried clearing MAC on the xbox and a soft factory reset and nothing has changed....
    I get the same thing when I speed test my xbox. The thing is speed testing will depend on which server it is connecting to. When running speedtest from any other device you have a choice of server selection. I speed test my PC from several different servers
    and can get a very wide range of results from different servers. With the xbox there is no way to change servers which you are speed testing to. I have tried many things to raise my upload speeds, anywhere from changing network ports to DNS settings. The only
    thing I have come up with is it has to be what ever server the speed test connects to. I have 2 xboxs and get the same thing wired or wireless. I stopped messing with it to save my sanity. I'm just saying, I believe there isn't anything you can do to improve
    it. 2mps-3mps is a good speed for upload to game on. Not so much for streaming and uploading clips. Sometimes we are just at the mercy of the xbox servers. End of day, it's just a speed test. You could very well be running 20mbps and that speed test just isn't
    giving you the proper speeds.
  7. Connxtion Win User

Upload Studio wont let me Uplpad Videos due to "Previous Behavior"

Ah ok now I see why.

Let me get one thing straight, I never uploaded to the xbox community, only to my Skydrive account & I removed it right away as it was only for quality testing.

So why have I been banned from uploading when its my private skydrive account? Nothing was made public.

There needs to be some clarification since if the Xbox one is uploading to the community when you select upload to Skydrive then why is this not made clear. I would never have uploaded it to there.
  8. generallink55 Win User

Slow downloading

An added bit here. Detailed network statistics show my download speed to be .07 mbps whereas when I run a speed test on my laptop hardwired it shows it to be in the mid teens of mbps. Upload speeds show to be the same on both platforms.
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ... - Similar Threads - Why does upload

2. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  3. WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!: My Xbox One S keeps showing no signal when it’s clearly plugged in. Nothing’s wrong with the xbox it works perfectly fine. But it did drop off of my desk which was not a bad fall since my desk is...
  4. Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?: HITMAN™ for Xbox One released on 2016 seems like a great game, and I got it when it was on Games with Gold. I tend to download every game I have access to, to avoid spending several hours...
  5. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  6. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  7. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  8. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  9. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  10. Why does MS keep uploading DLC for games that isn't out yet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MS keep uploading DLC for games that isn't out yet.: They have already got watch dogs season pass up and the game isn't out till the end of the month....