Why does my xbox say “finishing things up” when I’m updating but just freezes on it. Even...

Discus and support Why does my xbox say “finishing things up” when I’m updating but just freezes on it. Even... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t know why it does this, I’m just trying to play my games. submitted by /u/AlphaQ6825 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlphaQ6825, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Why does my xbox say “finishing things up” when I’m updating but just freezes on it. Even...

I don’t know why it does this, I’m just trying to play my games.

submitted by /u/AlphaQ6825
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlphaQ6825, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Prezdead-5478B08A-FC Win User

freezing and crashing

Mine does the same thing. Has been since the last update. When it freezes, ya just have to wait a few and it catches up.
  3. Joekill95 Win User

App issues

I can't even start it. It just freezes whenever I try to start it up on the 360.

This is why they shouldn't change what works perfectly. They just end up breaking things.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Saints Row 4 FREEZING my Xbox 360

While my copy doesn't freeze that often, I can say it does happen.

Being a brand new game things like this are expected, and will probably be addressed when they put together another patch update for it.
  5. LORD TSARKON Win User

Xbox freezes

I read this thread last week.. and figured its just the stupid menu screen freeze killing everyone's Xbox... but then MY 2007 XBOX FROZE last night when I booted up Black Ops 2..... MY Elite Xbox does not freeze... but 5 times last night my older 2007 Xbox
    Froze up since the last update..... hmmmmm
  6. TAZZMANIA274 Win User

Game freezes

MY WORLDOFTANKS GAME WAS FREEZEING UP AND I RESET THE SERVER AND I LOST SOME THINGS THAT I PAID FOR AND COSTERMOR SERVICE SAID THAT I HAD SOLD IT PLUS THE GAME WONT EVEN LET ME SELL ANYTHING THATS WHY I KNOW I DIDN'T SELL ANY THING AND THE GAME STILL FREEZES
    UP WHEN I TRY TO PLAY IT
Thema:

Why does my xbox say “finishing things up” when I’m updating but just freezes on it. Even...

1. Why does my xbox say “finishing things up” when I’m updating but just freezes on it. Even... - Similar Threads - Why does “finishing

2. why does the minecraft launcher say I do not own minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher say I do not own minecraft?: First off It doesnt show i have my original account and wont let me log in, and when I do log in it gives me a completely different name that doesn't belong to me, what the [mod removed] is this?...
  3. WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?: Please help. i recently bought minecraft using a code. it automaticaly linked to microsoft account. things were going really well untill today i opened the launcher and saw i wasint logged on....
  4. Why does my Xbox Series X order remain in pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X order remain in pending?: Does anyone know why the order would remain in pending? It's been close to 24 hours since I placed the order and I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. Thank you, Ben...
  5. Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...: It still says 2015 when the update was in 2019. Any reasons why it's like that? If not, could you please fix it? 25e88419-a21e-4af9-a40d-b4c922e37853
  6. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  7. why does it say my account is restricted from online mode in minecraft dungeons and all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does it say my account is restricted from online mode in minecraft dungeons and all...: i try to play online mode on minecraft and minecraft dungeons and it says my account is restricted from online mode , i left the microsoft family i was in and i still cant edit anything that has...
  8. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  9. Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?: So I play on nintendo switch and all of my other friends play on laptop. I started a multiplayer world, and all was fine until a few weeks ago when minecraft randomly froze and kicked all of my...
  10. I'm 19. Why does Xbox not allow me to sign in without a parent finishing set up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm 19. Why does Xbox not allow me to sign in without a parent finishing set up?: My account was working fine a couple of weeks ago. Today, I booted up my Xbox and signed into Live, only to get immediately signed out. When I then tried to sign back in, I was told I needed my...