Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question

Discus and support Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m planning on getting one of the new Xbox’s so I have to make a decision. One of the main factors is that some of the games I play are physical... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OttoBotMan, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question

So I’m planning on getting one of the new Xbox’s so I have to make a decision. One of the main factors is that some of the games I play are physical disc versions. I need some advice on which to get the X or the S.

submitted by /u/OttoBotMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/OttoBotMan, Nov 20, 2021
  2. VampyToad Win User

Well, I have 2 questions.

Unless they run out of Elites, as that system is no longer being manufactured, so it is simply a waiting game. If it does break, hopefully before they run out of Elites.
  3. juan van Win User

why does paypal needs creditcard?

That might be a question for Paypal - Have you used the bank account attached before for any other transactions?
  4. Chriso747 Win User

MS Flight Sim

Hi Jake,

FSX is a 32 bit Simulator and does run very well on a 64 bit OS. With a 32 bit system, FSX can only utilize about 2 gbs RAM & it doubles if on a 64 bit system. There is a way of slightly increasing the usage on a 32 bit system - I can get that if you need
    it.

Chris
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

why does disk need to be in?

It seems the people who really lost it there were the youngins who depended on revenue from trade ins. I was certainly looking forward to installing everything and switching seemlessly as well.
  6. StephenCasemore Win User

Well, I have 2 questions.

i believe the console is covered for 1 year and only covered for 3 years for rrod if you have had rrod before hand, however if you have only recently brought your elite brand new you shouldnt really have any problems.

if they cant fix your console they will replace it with the same type of system you sent them (in your case an elite)
Thema:

Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question

1. Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question - Similar Threads - Why does need

2. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  3. Why does xbox live gold need to exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox live gold need to exist?: Hi there everyone I need this answered as I have been a loyal xbox customer since the 360 was released and I was wondering why does xbox live gold need to exist anymore back in 360 days it made...
  4. Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite: Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite Ps:I'm on xbox 1 s not sure of it matters tho b8526043-e0bb-45ee-8e28-4cc085cb8378
  5. Why does my game say i need a license when i have the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say i need a license when i have the disc?: The game says i do not have a license for it but i have the disc for it but it will still not open the game. da42145b-4a0a-4401-911f-f9a155a22c7e
  6. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...
  7. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  8. Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?: It's been a little while since I played Doom 2016, and I just decided to play it again. However, I was met with an update that's 60GB in size. That's more than the game itself. I'm already getting...
  9. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the...
  10. Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?: Free on PC Free on PlayStation I don't know if Microsoft know this, but Xbox is a joke in the gaming world, and i just left it myself. No games i can't get on PC with no service to play online....