Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

Discus and support Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F34R DA FURY, Feb 16, 2018.

1. F34R DA FURY
    F34R DA FURY Guest

Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win but as xbox wont do nothing about him he eill continue to upset other plsyers which in return get banned
    for swearing at him its obvious to the players but not xbox live .

:)

F34R DA FURY, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    False reporting

If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. They can get in trouble for filing too many false complaints.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Wolfsburg01
    Wolfsburg01 Guest
    Hackers

Thanks once again Microsoft for handling hackers the way your supposed to. There seem to be more and more everyday and once again my girlfriend and I get kicked offline and router gets disabled and yet nothing gets done when a report or complaint is filed
    so what's the whole point of filing one anymore. I'm done with xbox and Microsoft all together say goodbye to 2 long time players.

Wolfsburg01, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

Enforcement will eventually get to players that have been reported. They have to investigate properly before issuing a suspension, this can take time. So just keep filling out reports, mute and block them too.

Njal the Blue, Feb 18, 2018
  5. F34R DA FURY
    F34R DA FURY Guest
    on mw3 there is a hacker who's got all the hacks derankment is his best one you kill him he details you his name is oOL VEGETA Loo why doesn't he get banned soulless French twat that spoils the fun for others

F34R DA FURY, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ... - Similar Threads - Why does nothing

2. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  3. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  4. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  5. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...
  6. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  7. Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?: It keeps disconnecting but it says my Strength is 84% to 91% on my Xbox One S why does it Disconnect? How can I fix this? Without adding a Wired Network? 29bd33ae-781c-48c8-aa17-0f45b985cced
  8. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  9. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  10. why does mortal kombat xl keep updating but nothing ever updates in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mortal kombat xl keep updating but nothing ever updates in the game: mortal kombat x and that has changed to the mortal kombat XL screen i am not sure but it keeps updating on start screen but nothing ever updates is it a error ? thanks...