Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

Discus and support Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F34R DA FURY, Feb 16, 2018.

1. F34R DA FURY
    F34R DA FURY Guest

Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win but as xbox wont do nothing about him he eill continue to upset other plsyers which in return get banned
    for swearing at him its obvious to the players but not xbox live .

:)

F34R DA FURY, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    False reporting

If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. They can get in trouble for filing too many false complaints.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Wolfsburg01
    Wolfsburg01 Guest
    Hackers

Thanks once again Microsoft for handling hackers the way your supposed to. There seem to be more and more everyday and once again my girlfriend and I get kicked offline and router gets disabled and yet nothing gets done when a report or complaint is filed
    so what's the whole point of filing one anymore. I'm done with xbox and Microsoft all together say goodbye to 2 long time players.

Wolfsburg01, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

Enforcement will eventually get to players that have been reported. They have to investigate properly before issuing a suspension, this can take time. So just keep filling out reports, mute and block them too.

Njal the Blue, Feb 18, 2018
  5. F34R DA FURY
    F34R DA FURY Guest
    on mw3 there is a hacker who's got all the hacks derankment is his best one you kill him he details you his name is oOL VEGETA Loo why doesn't he get banned soulless French twat that spoils the fun for others

F34R DA FURY, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ... - Similar Threads - Why does nothing

2. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  3. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...
  4. Why does cod mw not let me play special ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cod mw not let me play special ops: I went to play call of duty special ops i had downloaded the pack and all to find out i was missing a pack so basically the xbox store has taken my special ops pack 2 and now i cant play part of...
  5. Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours: So it started installing 72 hours ago and its only at 26 percent whats happening???? 4891ad64-8967-453b-9253-c79276e79851
  6. Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?: I cannot understand why the XBox One and XBox One X both will pretend that the WiFi was never set up if you plug in an an Ehternet cable (and get an IP). Please fix....
  7. Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX turn on when I turn my bedroom lights on?: This has been happening randomly over the course of a year. I checked my settings and its plugged into an extension cord which is plugged into a surge protector (I think that's what its called)....
  8. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?: I've tried repeatedly to launch Sudoku. It comes up, says Microsoft Sudoku, has the white circle of dots loading, then shows Microsoft Sudoku off to the left with Arkadium.... but that's it. It...
  9. Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming: So I'm not understanding after all these years why we still need to be signed into an xbox profile to use youtube? I like to set it up in the backround, while game streaming via xcloud. But have...
  10. why does mortal kombat xl keep updating but nothing ever updates in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mortal kombat xl keep updating but nothing ever updates in the game: mortal kombat x and that has changed to the mortal kombat XL screen i am not sure but it keeps updating on start screen but nothing ever updates is it a error ? thanks...