Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

Discus and support Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 14, 2019.

1. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live.

:)

XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 14, 2019
  2. takuto neko Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

3. LegendOfGta Win User
  4. XxXSHADEZ69XxX Win User

Thank you for the help i appreciate it.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try hard resetting the console; press for 10 seconds the power button until turns off, then unplug the power from the console, wait a pair of minutes and plug the power again.

If that do not resolve your problems, try checking your networks settings or your gold subscription.

If everything runs fine, then google if the game servers stills up.

Anyway, I´ll let you troubleshooter:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/xbox-one/networking/General information
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

SAINTS ROW 3

Saints Row 2 by far for me is in first. Saints Row the Third in second and Saints Row 1 in third.
Thema:

1. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why does Saints

2. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  3. ¿Por que se apaga mi Xbox one al momento de jugar?[Translation-Why does my Xbox one turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se apaga mi Xbox one al momento de jugar?[Translation-Why does my Xbox one turn...: Alguien que me ayude con mi problema por favor:'v [Translation-Someone to help me with my problem please: ' V] 498b9483-16d8-4e44-b0ca-327a1cc58492
  4. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?: I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total...
  5. Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...: Hello. Today I went to a local store to purchase a physical copy of WWE 2K16 for XB1. When I was ready to install, it says "installation stopped". The first message I get is " dirty or damaged"....
  6. Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]: 나이확인 하래서 아이핀 인증을 다 하 확인 눌 더니 뜨는건 똑같은 나이확인 버튼 하나만 있는건데 여기서 또 누르면 J100511 오류 뜨면서 안되는건 뭐 ? [Translation - When I check the age and check the Ipn certification, the only thing I see is the same age...
  7. Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...: Eu comprei o Forza 4 na edição suprema pela Microsoft Store, joguei há pouco tempo, desbloqueei as partidas online e não se conecta, dá uns erros diferentes todas as vezes, mas sempre apontando...
  8. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  9. Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!: i play fortnite pretty regularly , and turn off my xbox when its not being used, but Every Single Day when i try to play the game it loads fine , i log in fine , but right when i jump from the...
  10. Why does my xbox disconnect from my controller and wifi at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect from my controller and wifi at the same time?: Everytime I'm about start playing multiplayer, it'll disconnect my wifi and controller bfa6bd69-1647-43b0-ae08-aa5035bcad0a