Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

Discus and support Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carmen_, May 13, 2019.

1. Carmen_
    Carmen_ Guest

I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total played hours shows 3 hours and 45 minutes. that is a gross
    bug. Don't Microsoft Game developers have any pride in their work left?

:)

Carmen_, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Maybe was counting in second plane.

So, the next time make sure to close it, and then end task on the task manager. Also, that may be a bug.

Have a nice day.
  3. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  4. BalmySeeker891 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Event Crash

Same thing happened to me tonight. Played first game of event, at completion of game Solitaire crashed. Tried all the fixes I could find. Multiple uninstalls, reboots, cache flushes. Everything else works but the minute I try to load an event
    Solitaire crashes.
  5. Bonggasoid Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

I now have the Premium Solitaire Collection (I did not want Premium, I want the standard) and it sucks. It can not connect to internet to play daily challenges. Why does Microsoft jam changes down our throats?
  6. AmateurGore6 Win User

game apps crashingd

After installing multiple updates to my system, the games will no longer open...at least Minesweeper and Solitaire, which are the ones I have played before...the screen just sits there, nothing happens....
Thema:

1. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter? - Similar Threads - Why does Solitaire

2. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  3. ¿Por que se apaga mi Xbox one al momento de jugar?[Translation-Why does my Xbox one turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se apaga mi Xbox one al momento de jugar?[Translation-Why does my Xbox one turn...: Alguien que me ayude con mi problema por favor:'v [Translation-Someone to help me with my problem please: ' V] 498b9483-16d8-4e44-b0ca-327a1cc58492
  4. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  5. Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...: Hello. Today I went to a local store to purchase a physical copy of WWE 2K16 for XB1. When I was ready to install, it says "installation stopped". The first message I get is " dirty or damaged"....
  6. Why does the sustem add hours to my solving time on the daily World Solitaire Game.???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the sustem add hours to my solving time on the daily World Solitaire Game.???: I play the Daily World Challenge every other day. I am really irked when I play particularly well and my total time is augmented at the end. I am not the fastest at 66 but am proud that I almost...
  7. why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Last month the scroll wheel function quit working on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection opening screen. the scroll bar still works. There are some screens that do not have a scroll bar and no...
  8. Why does my scoring in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges stop at 29,750 points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my scoring in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges stop at 29,750 points?: I just finished day 19 of this month (03-2017). I have solved all 5 challenges for all the 19 days, but the point counter just stopped some time ago at 29,750. This is very frustrating and I've...
  9. Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game?: I play the Challenge games almost every day I can and on my new computer, I can not seem to keep the games open. After I have played a game and collected the reward, the program goes off and I...
  10. Why every time my computer gets updates does Microsoft Solitaire Collection go wacky and not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why every time my computer gets updates does Microsoft Solitaire Collection go wacky and not ...: The last 3(three) times I have loaded my PC updates Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not want to load ?? Is there a way around this?? 34b853b8-f77d-4506-91e1-687ae673885b