Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

Discus and support Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accomplished_Tone149, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag and broken buttons I'm on my 3 xbox supply box which has just blown now and won't start I've had so many problems with xbox wtf ...

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Tone149
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accomplished_Tone149, Oct 7, 2021
  2. major tomdee Win User

cant access/add FUT fitness cards

anyone else had this happen?or am i just unlucky..cheers
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Does this happen to anyone else?

Sure I can play with you. And why am I alone? Try playing with the finnish little kids >.<
  4. Poofius Win User

I don't know. I have had it make it look like everyone leaves and then some seconds later it fills back up with different people. This happens to me in TDM by the way..
  5. Mafivee Win User

I too would be scratching and showing signs of distress if that game was inserted into me.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Definitely request an advanced exchange. I would recommend that you unplug the X1 from the brick, and unplug your brick from the wall and wait for the light to go out, then restart... (this seems to speed up the trouble shooting with support from my experience).
    Also, ask if they still offer a free game download still with disc drive failures......

-

I had my new console 2 days after I placed my advanced exchange order.... I live in Alberta. Don't forget documentation! Request call info, date/time..... etc.
Thema:

Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

1. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky - Similar Threads - Why does happen

2. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...
  3. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  4. Why does this happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this happen: So I created a whole new microsoft account on minecraft but when I try to log onto it on ps4 it says that this account is already linked to another ps4 account but I just made this account. Help?...
  5. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this keep happening?: Usually while playing forza horizon 4, I go to join a friend (who is also playing FH4) through xbox, but it instead launches Red Dead. ceed2899-3846-465c-bacd-c5f8798006cc
  6. Why does this always happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this always happen: Every time i put a game in my xbox it wont install, it says my disc is dirty or damaged and i cant play anything because of it. I clean my disc and put it back in and it says the same thing thats...
  7. Why Does This Keep On Happening With Just Cause 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does This Keep On Happening With Just Cause 2?: Every three days when I load Just Cause 2 the Cloud can't sync and I have to go into my settings and delete the Xbox 360 Cache and reboot my Xbox One? Why does this keep on happening with Just...
  8. Why does this always happen in the beginning of matches???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this always happen in the beginning of matches???: Is it me, or does everyone see this at the begiining of some matches (Team Deathmatch & Kill Confirmed). I have noticed that in 9 out 10 matches, at the beginning of the match one two or even...
  9. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keep happening?: I've been trying to redeem a 3 months Xbox Live Gold code for a long time now, but I keep having the same issue. I tried redeeming it on my Xbox One and on the website, but every single time I...
  10. why does this keep happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does this keep happening: I've just bought a 3 months xbox live gold code and I've tried to input it on the xbox and now pc and it wont allow it I'm getting error all the time can anyone help...